Eat, drink & support FIU at Brewfest Nov 23
Eat & drink local Nov 23
Eat & drink local Nov 23 as FIU's School of Hospitality and Tourism Management hosts a Brewfest from 12-5pm. Tickets start at $15 and include access to over 100 beer samples, seminars with local brew masters & food made by culinary students. Buy tickets online, proceeds benefit the school and its brewing science programs.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo