Eat, drink & support FIU at Brewfest Nov 23
Eat & drink local Nov 23
Eat & drink local Nov 23 as FIU's School of Hospitality and Tourism Management hosts a Brewfest from 12-5pm. Tickets start at $15 and include access to over 100 beer samples, seminars with local brew masters & food made by culinary students. Buy tickets online, proceeds benefit the school and its brewing science programs.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week