Eat, drink & explore the Grove at Dishcrawl on June 18
Three restaurants, nine dishes, $45
Eat, drink & explore the Grove at the first Dishcrawl of the year on June 18. The progressive dinner starts at 7 p.m. and travels between three area restaurants. Chefs at each restaurant will prepare at least three different 3-oz dishes; menu & restaurants remain a surprise until the 18th.
The first stop is announced 48 hours prior to the event. Dishcrawl's mission is to "give locals a reason to get out of the house and socially engage with each other while also helping local restaurants gain exposure," so expect shmoozing, mingling and lots of eating.
Vegetarian options available, drinks available but not included in the price. Click here to buy.
7 p.m. June 18
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week