Eat, drink & explore the Grove at Dishcrawl on June 18
Three restaurants, nine dishes, $45
Eat, drink & explore the Grove at the first Dishcrawl of the year on June 18. The progressive dinner starts at 7 p.m. and travels between three area restaurants. Chefs at each restaurant will prepare at least three different 3-oz dishes; menu & restaurants remain a surprise until the 18th.
The first stop is announced 48 hours prior to the event. Dishcrawl's mission is to "give locals a reason to get out of the house and socially engage with each other while also helping local restaurants gain exposure," so expect shmoozing, mingling and lots of eating.
Vegetarian options available, drinks available but not included in the price. Click here to buy.
- Pubbelly Boys to close PB Steak in Miami Beach
- St. Louis-based Pi Pizzeria opening this year in South Beach
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu