Eat, drink & explore the Grove at Dishcrawl on June 18
Three restaurants, nine dishes, $45
Eat, drink & explore the Grove at the first Dishcrawl of the year on June 18. The progressive dinner starts at 7 p.m. and travels between three area restaurants. Chefs at each restaurant will prepare at least three different 3-oz dishes; menu & restaurants remain a surprise until the 18th.
The first stop is announced 48 hours prior to the event. Dishcrawl's mission is to "give locals a reason to get out of the house and socially engage with each other while also helping local restaurants gain exposure," so expect shmoozing, mingling and lots of eating.
Vegetarian options available, drinks available but not included in the price. Click here to buy.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon