Eat, drink & explore the Grove at Dishcrawl on June 18
Three restaurants, nine dishes, $45
Eat, drink & explore the Grove at the first Dishcrawl of the year on June 18. The progressive dinner starts at 7 p.m. and travels between three area restaurants. Chefs at each restaurant will prepare at least three different 3-oz dishes; menu & restaurants remain a surprise until the 18th.
The first stop is announced 48 hours prior to the event. Dishcrawl's mission is to "give locals a reason to get out of the house and socially engage with each other while also helping local restaurants gain exposure," so expect shmoozing, mingling and lots of eating.
Vegetarian options available, drinks available but not included in the price. Click here to buy.
7 p.m. June 18
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach