Eat, drink & explore the Grove at Dishcrawl on June 18
Three restaurants, nine dishes, $45
Eat, drink & explore the Grove at the first Dishcrawl of the year on June 18. The progressive dinner starts at 7 p.m. and travels between three area restaurants. Chefs at each restaurant will prepare at least three different 3-oz dishes; menu & restaurants remain a surprise until the 18th.
The first stop is announced 48 hours prior to the event. Dishcrawl's mission is to "give locals a reason to get out of the house and socially engage with each other while also helping local restaurants gain exposure," so expect shmoozing, mingling and lots of eating.
Vegetarian options available, drinks available but not included in the price. Click here to buy.
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu