Eat, drink & do good at Burger, Beers & Balls festival in Brickell
Stuff your face with your favorite comfort foods to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade.
Eat, drink & do good at Burger, Beers & Balls on Aug 4. From 4-10pm, enjoy burgers & meatballs from 25 local restaurants, craft beer samples, burger demos, music, a kids play area and a burger eating contest at 7pm. Proceeds will benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade. Tickets ranges from $10-100, purchase at tasteofbrickell.com; 401 Brickell Ave, Miami; 305-200-8892
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day