Eat, drink & be merry at these upcoming Miami wine & food events
OTC, Terrazza, Bulla, Traymore offering special meals.
Eat, drink & be merry at these Spring/Summer wine & food events:
- Bulla Gastrobar celebrates April with a new brunch tasting menu. Head to the Gables spot for a $27 three-course feast featuring huevos "Bulla," rilletes de salmon and French toast. Pair it with $15 bottomless sangria and mimosas. Available Sunday from 12-4pm. 2500 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 305-290-2306
- Feeding South Florida hosts its first Ultimate Hunger Champion Awards Gala Saturday, April 26. Head to Conrad Miami for cocktails, snacks, a four-course banquet and awards presented to participants of the Hunger Games, Feeding South Florida’s series of competitive events between corporations. $100-$225 per person, buy online.
- OTC hosts 3 Sons beer dinner April 26. Feast on a three-course Asian-Hawaiian inspired dinner and enjoy free beer from 3 Sons Brewing Co. Menu highlights include lamb belly, spam croquettes and Korean-style pork baby back ribs. $50 per person. 1250 S Miami Ave, Miami; 305-374-4612
- Terrazza (pictured) partners with Bacardi to host a rum sampling & tasting dinner April 24. Invest $68 per person and enjoy drinks, rum and a Brazilian-inspired tasting menu featuring mojo marinated churrasco with roasted yams and sponge cake. 1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-3226
- Traymore hosts two evenings with master Flamenco Musician Chema Vilchez. Pop by April 18 and 19 for a four-course meal highlighted by a guest appearance by Vilchez. Menu includes Alaskan sockeye salmon and Colorado veal short rib. $85 per person, choose between 6:30 or 9:30pm seatings. 2445 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-3600
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's
- Proof Pizza, Josh's Deli, 27 Restaurant keep their stars shining