Eat, drink & be merry at these upcoming Miami wine & food events
OTC, Terrazza, Bulla, Traymore offering special meals.
Eat, drink & be merry at these Spring/Summer wine & food events:
- Bulla Gastrobar celebrates April with a new brunch tasting menu. Head to the Gables spot for a $27 three-course feast featuring huevos "Bulla," rilletes de salmon and French toast. Pair it with $15 bottomless sangria and mimosas. Available Sunday from 12-4pm. 2500 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 305-290-2306
- Feeding South Florida hosts its first Ultimate Hunger Champion Awards Gala Saturday, April 26. Head to Conrad Miami for cocktails, snacks, a four-course banquet and awards presented to participants of the Hunger Games, Feeding South Florida’s series of competitive events between corporations. $100-$225 per person, buy online.
- OTC hosts 3 Sons beer dinner April 26. Feast on a three-course Asian-Hawaiian inspired dinner and enjoy free beer from 3 Sons Brewing Co. Menu highlights include lamb belly, spam croquettes and Korean-style pork baby back ribs. $50 per person. 1250 S Miami Ave, Miami; 305-374-4612
- Terrazza (pictured) partners with Bacardi to host a rum sampling & tasting dinner April 24. Invest $68 per person and enjoy drinks, rum and a Brazilian-inspired tasting menu featuring mojo marinated churrasco with roasted yams and sponge cake. 1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-3226
- Traymore hosts two evenings with master Flamenco Musician Chema Vilchez. Pop by April 18 and 19 for a four-course meal highlighted by a guest appearance by Vilchez. Menu includes Alaskan sockeye salmon and Colorado veal short rib. $85 per person, choose between 6:30 or 9:30pm seatings. 2445 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-3600
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach