Eat & drink your way through Brickell at Feb 8's Kitchen Hop
A "restaurant crawl of epic proportions"
Eat & drink your way through Brickell at Feb 8's Kitchen Hop. Billed a "restaurant crawl of epic proportions," the tour brings guests to ten spots in Brickell. Hop on the group tour and visit Taverna Opa, Toscana Divino, Oceanaire, Fado, Rosa Mexicano, Balans, Burger & Beer Joint, Brother Jimmy's and three others. Tour runs from 2-8pm, then continues with an after-party at Blue Martini. $25 per person, get info & tickets at www.thekitchenhop.com.
- Nine courses for $90 dollars on a 90th anniversary
- How to get your Pollo Tropical for under five bucks
- Exclusive: Miami.com Experience Dinner at Pisco y Nazca on March 16
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Eat & drink for less at Oceanaire Thursday, April 24
- Cafe Prima Pasta celebrates National Garlic Day April 19
- Bread + Butter launches happy hour & Frita Fridays in the Gables
- Weston's D’Angelo Pizza launches 12 for $12 lunch special
- Christy's dishes out $9 martinis Wednesdays
- Sweeten March Madness with food & drink deals