Eat & drink your way through Brickell at Feb 8's Kitchen Hop
A "restaurant crawl of epic proportions"
Eat & drink your way through Brickell at Feb 8's Kitchen Hop. Billed a "restaurant crawl of epic proportions," the tour brings guests to ten spots in Brickell. Hop on the group tour and visit Taverna Opa, Toscana Divino, Oceanaire, Fado, Rosa Mexicano, Balans, Burger & Beer Joint, Brother Jimmy's and three others. Tour runs from 2-8pm, then continues with an after-party at Blue Martini. $25 per person, get info & tickets at www.thekitchenhop.com.
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- SAIA celebrates National Noodle Month with 25% off pad Thai shrimp
- Lincoln Rd's Maya Tapas & Grill rolls out specials for locals
- Where to eat, drink & toast the Boat Show Feb 13-17
- Toast National Margarita Day Feb 22
- Feast on a free bagel at Panera Feb 7-9
- Drink dirty at Christy's Wednesday nights
- Lorenzo debuts $25 three-course lunch, daily happy hour & free valet parking on SoBe
- Mondrian South Beach treats locals to 15%
- Brio launches Bar Brioso happy hour