Eat & drink with the experts
Eat & drink with the experts at MDC
Eat & drink with the experts as the Miami Culinary Institute at Miami Dade College launches its Culinarium Enthusiast Learning Series. MCI is launching a series of classes spanning culinary arts, baking, pastry making, wine, health & wellness and sustainability. The first class kicks off Sept 13 with a Drinking South American class taught by sommelier Sarah Brownell. Upcoming sessions include knife skills with chef Collen Engle and "Heritage Meats & the wines that love them" with Michael Schwartz & sommelier Eric Larkee. Times, dates & prices vary by class - click here for a complete list or call 305-237-3890.
Step into the kitchen with MDC's new Culinarium Enthusiast Learning Series
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again