Eat & drink with the experts
Eat & drink with the experts at MDC
Step into the kitchen with MDC's new Culinarium Enthusiast Learning Series
Eat & drink with the experts as the Miami Culinary Institute at Miami Dade College launches its Culinarium Enthusiast Learning Series. MCI is launching a series of classes spanning culinary arts, baking, pastry making, wine, health & wellness and sustainability. The first class kicks off Sept 13 with a Drinking South American class taught by sommelier Sarah Brownell. Upcoming sessions include knife skills with chef Collen Engle and "Heritage Meats & the wines that love them" with Michael Schwartz & sommelier Eric Larkee. Times, dates & prices vary by class - click here for a complete list or call 305-237-3890.
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade