Eat & drink with the experts
Eat & drink with the experts at MDC
Step into the kitchen with MDC's new Culinarium Enthusiast Learning Series
Eat & drink with the experts as the Miami Culinary Institute at Miami Dade College launches its Culinarium Enthusiast Learning Series. MCI is launching a series of classes spanning culinary arts, baking, pastry making, wine, health & wellness and sustainability. The first class kicks off Sept 13 with a Drinking South American class taught by sommelier Sarah Brownell. Upcoming sessions include knife skills with chef Collen Engle and "Heritage Meats & the wines that love them" with Michael Schwartz & sommelier Eric Larkee. Times, dates & prices vary by class - click here for a complete list or call 305-237-3890.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo