Eat al fresco at the final Giralda under the Stars of the season
Family-friendly alfresco dining and live music
Eat and drink under the stars Friday, April 4 at the final Giralda Under the Stars for the year. Head to Girald between Ponce de Leon & Galiano Streets and eat, mingle and enjoy a night under the stars. Admission is free, dinner costs vary by restaurant. The fun runs from 7pm-midnight.
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach