Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
Spring parties, Earth Day, Easter and more from Munchkin Fun
Hello, hello - hope everyone had a great weekend. We’ve got parties, Earth Day and Easter on the brain…
Treat kids 1-6 to bunny pics & egg fun at My Gym Coral Gables’ Spring Fling & Egg hunt or Planet Kids’ Egg Hunt in Midtown, treat yourself to date night via Parents Play Out at Play-In on Friday night, entertain kids off of school with a day of chess camp in Pinecrest or a day of gymnastics in North Miami, or get kids 3-13 in the kitchen at a Saturday morning cooking class.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Get bookish in Pinecrest at Tales Under the Stars or an Italian celebration, treat the kids to an ecology camp show with the Three Mess-Keteers at Tropical Park, inspire munchkin reading at the Junior Great Books Read-Aloud on Miami Beach or check out Easter freebie fun in our 2014 guide.
CELEBRATE EARTH DAY
The countdown is on for Earth Day 2014 - Tuesday, April 22. We’re getting green with stories and crafts, a party for the planet, farm visits & loads more green goodies. Click here to check out our Earth Day 2014 guide - more goodness coming soon!
THREE PARTY IDEAS FOR SPRING
We’re thinking pinatas, pools & air conditioning. Click here to check out three great party ideas & resources perfect for an April, May or June birthday (because spring in Miami is really just a mindset)…
CELEBRATE SPRING AT MIAMI CHILDREN’S MUSEUM SUNDAY
Treat the kiddos to a Peter Rabbit puppet show, a collage garden craft, cooking demos and a change to pet & play with the cutest farm animals in town at Miami Children’s Museum’s spring fling. The fun runs Sunday from 10am-6pm and is free with admission - click here for details, don’t miss out!
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration