Earth Day eats at Piola, Area 31
4/13/2011Piola, a health-oriented Italian chain with locations at 1250 S. Miami Ave., 1625 Alton Rd., and 1703 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd., will celebrate Earth Day Tuesday through April 23 with a menu showcasing produce from the Roots in the City’s community garden, with 10 percent of proceeds benefiting the Overtown nonprofit. Everyone who eats at a South Florida Piola during the five-day celebration will receive a bag of seeds with planting instructions; www.piola.it. Area 31 at the Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, features a five-course, organic Earth Day dinner menu Monday through April 22 by executive chef E. Michael Reidt for $55, with wine pairings available for an additional $35; 305-424-5234, www.area31restaurant.com.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating