Earth Day eats at Piola, Area 31
4/13/2011Piola, a health-oriented Italian chain with locations at 1250 S. Miami Ave., 1625 Alton Rd., and 1703 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd., will celebrate Earth Day Tuesday through April 23 with a menu showcasing produce from the Roots in the City’s community garden, with 10 percent of proceeds benefiting the Overtown nonprofit. Everyone who eats at a South Florida Piola during the five-day celebration will receive a bag of seeds with planting instructions; www.piola.it. Area 31 at the Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, features a five-course, organic Earth Day dinner menu Monday through April 22 by executive chef E. Michael Reidt for $55, with wine pairings available for an additional $35; 305-424-5234, www.area31restaurant.com.
- First Bite: Fast, healthy Mediterranean at Zuuk
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- Fusion of cultures nets stellar ramen at Ichimi
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Best places to celebrate American Craft Beer Week in Miami