Earth Day eats at Piola, Area 31
4/13/2011Piola, a health-oriented Italian chain with locations at 1250 S. Miami Ave., 1625 Alton Rd., and 1703 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd., will celebrate Earth Day Tuesday through April 23 with a menu showcasing produce from the Roots in the City’s community garden, with 10 percent of proceeds benefiting the Overtown nonprofit. Everyone who eats at a South Florida Piola during the five-day celebration will receive a bag of seeds with planting instructions; www.piola.it. Area 31 at the Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, features a five-course, organic Earth Day dinner menu Monday through April 22 by executive chef E. Michael Reidt for $55, with wine pairings available for an additional $35; 305-424-5234, www.area31restaurant.com.
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice