Earth Day eats at Piola, Area 31
4/13/2011Piola, a health-oriented Italian chain with locations at 1250 S. Miami Ave., 1625 Alton Rd., and 1703 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd., will celebrate Earth Day Tuesday through April 23 with a menu showcasing produce from the Roots in the City’s community garden, with 10 percent of proceeds benefiting the Overtown nonprofit. Everyone who eats at a South Florida Piola during the five-day celebration will receive a bag of seeds with planting instructions; www.piola.it. Area 31 at the Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, features a five-course, organic Earth Day dinner menu Monday through April 22 by executive chef E. Michael Reidt for $55, with wine pairings available for an additional $35; 305-424-5234, www.area31restaurant.com.
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Porfirio's Restaurant puts upscale Mexican food in South Beach
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- North Miami's Great Harvest meets customers' kneads
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood