Earth Day Brings Organic Rubdowns and Cocktails at the Palm
Enjoy organic rubdowns, cocktails and live music at “Bubbles & Beats Thursdays” at The Palms Hotel & Spa.
Calling all all-natural-yogi-hairy-armpit people (just kidding)! Next Thursday, April 22, join Essensia Restaurant & Lounge in partnership with AVEDA and the Everglades Foundation for a night of organic cocktails and bubbly, scratch-and-sniff bites, neck and shoulder massages, a live musical performance by Agape featuring Nadia Harris, and an eco-friendly trunk show. You’ll also learn how to keep those Budweiser beer barracudas out of our beautiful waters.
What: Earth Day’s 40th Anniversary “Bubbles & Beats Thursdays.”
Where: Essensia at The Palms Hotel & Spa, 3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-534-0505.
When: Thursday, April 22, 2010 from 6 p.m. –9 p.m. How Much? $5 Donation
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide