Earth Day Brings Organic Rubdowns and Cocktails at the Palm
Enjoy organic rubdowns, cocktails and live music at “Bubbles & Beats Thursdays” at The Palms Hotel & Spa.
Calling all all-natural-yogi-hairy-armpit people (just kidding)! Next Thursday, April 22, join Essensia Restaurant & Lounge in partnership with AVEDA and the Everglades Foundation for a night of organic cocktails and bubbly, scratch-and-sniff bites, neck and shoulder massages, a live musical performance by Agape featuring Nadia Harris, and an eco-friendly trunk show. You’ll also learn how to keep those Budweiser beer barracudas out of our beautiful waters.
What: Earth Day’s 40th Anniversary “Bubbles & Beats Thursdays.”
Where: Essensia at The Palms Hotel & Spa, 3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-534-0505.
When: Thursday, April 22, 2010 from 6 p.m. –9 p.m. How Much? $5 Donation
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants
- 5 Spa Treatments to Book Before Miami Spa Month is Over
- 15 Last Minute Labor Day Weekend Getaways From Miami
- 8 Best South Beach Hotel Lobbies For Every Traveler
- A laid-back beach escape north to Jupiter
- 6 Best Miami Hotels for Fashionistas