Earth Day Brings Organic Rubdowns and Cocktails at the Palm
Enjoy organic rubdowns, cocktails and live music at “Bubbles & Beats Thursdays” at The Palms Hotel & Spa.
Calling all all-natural-yogi-hairy-armpit people (just kidding)! Next Thursday, April 22, join Essensia Restaurant & Lounge in partnership with AVEDA and the Everglades Foundation for a night of organic cocktails and bubbly, scratch-and-sniff bites, neck and shoulder massages, a live musical performance by Agape featuring Nadia Harris, and an eco-friendly trunk show. You’ll also learn how to keep those Budweiser beer barracudas out of our beautiful waters.
What: Earth Day’s 40th Anniversary “Bubbles & Beats Thursdays.”
Where: Essensia at The Palms Hotel & Spa, 3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-534-0505.
When: Thursday, April 22, 2010 from 6 p.m. –9 p.m. How Much? $5 Donation
- Sneak Peek: EAST Miami hotel to open at Brickell City Center Winter 2015
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer