Earth Day Brings Organic Rubdowns and Cocktails at the Palm
Enjoy organic rubdowns, cocktails and live music at “Bubbles & Beats Thursdays” at The Palms Hotel & Spa.
Calling all all-natural-yogi-hairy-armpit people (just kidding)! Next Thursday, April 22, join Essensia Restaurant & Lounge in partnership with AVEDA and the Everglades Foundation for a night of organic cocktails and bubbly, scratch-and-sniff bites, neck and shoulder massages, a live musical performance by Agape featuring Nadia Harris, and an eco-friendly trunk show. You’ll also learn how to keep those Budweiser beer barracudas out of our beautiful waters.
What: Earth Day’s 40th Anniversary “Bubbles & Beats Thursdays.”
Where: Essensia at The Palms Hotel & Spa, 3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-534-0505.
When: Thursday, April 22, 2010 from 6 p.m. –9 p.m. How Much? $5 Donation
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation