Ear Candy Fights Cancer
Today marks the official start of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in the good fight.
Know what October is all about — aside from binging on candy corns and slasher flicks?
It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
A spate of designers are creating goodies for the good fight and jewelry designer Francisca Bastos is among them. She's created two signature pink pieces — pink quartz and pink tourmaline earrings set in 18-karat yellow gold ($300) and pink quartz butterfly earrings set in 18-karat yellow gold ($275).
A portion of the proceeds from each piece will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation and can be purchased online at www.mocashop.com and www.franciscabastosdesign.com.
Accessories and a good deed? Love it.
Francisca Bastos Design
www.mocashop.com and www.franciscabastosdesign.com
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows