Ear Candy Fights Cancer
Today marks the official start of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in the good fight.
Francisca Bastos Design
www.mocashop.com and www.franciscabastosdesign.com
Know what October is all about — aside from binging on candy corns and slasher flicks?
It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
A spate of designers are creating goodies for the good fight and jewelry designer Francisca Bastos is among them. She's created two signature pink pieces — pink quartz and pink tourmaline earrings set in 18-karat yellow gold ($300) and pink quartz butterfly earrings set in 18-karat yellow gold ($275).
A portion of the proceeds from each piece will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation and can be purchased online at www.mocashop.com and www.franciscabastosdesign.com.
Accessories and a good deed? Love it.
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding