Ear Candy Fights Cancer
Today marks the official start of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in the good fight.
Know what October is all about — aside from binging on candy corns and slasher flicks?
It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
A spate of designers are creating goodies for the good fight and jewelry designer Francisca Bastos is among them. She's created two signature pink pieces — pink quartz and pink tourmaline earrings set in 18-karat yellow gold ($300) and pink quartz butterfly earrings set in 18-karat yellow gold ($275).
A portion of the proceeds from each piece will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation and can be purchased online at www.mocashop.com and www.franciscabastosdesign.com.
Accessories and a good deed? Love it.
Francisca Bastos Design
www.mocashop.com and www.franciscabastosdesign.com
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too