Ear Candy Fights Cancer
Today marks the official start of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in the good fight.
Francisca Bastos Design
www.mocashop.com and www.franciscabastosdesign.com
Know what October is all about — aside from binging on candy corns and slasher flicks?
It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
A spate of designers are creating goodies for the good fight and jewelry designer Francisca Bastos is among them. She's created two signature pink pieces — pink quartz and pink tourmaline earrings set in 18-karat yellow gold ($300) and pink quartz butterfly earrings set in 18-karat yellow gold ($275).
A portion of the proceeds from each piece will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation and can be purchased online at www.mocashop.com and www.franciscabastosdesign.com.
Accessories and a good deed? Love it.
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game