Ear Candy Fights Cancer
Today marks the official start of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in the good fight.
Francisca Bastos Design
www.mocashop.com and www.franciscabastosdesign.com
Know what October is all about — aside from binging on candy corns and slasher flicks?
It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
A spate of designers are creating goodies for the good fight and jewelry designer Francisca Bastos is among them. She's created two signature pink pieces — pink quartz and pink tourmaline earrings set in 18-karat yellow gold ($300) and pink quartz butterfly earrings set in 18-karat yellow gold ($275).
A portion of the proceeds from each piece will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation and can be purchased online at www.mocashop.com and www.franciscabastosdesign.com.
Accessories and a good deed? Love it.
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Miami's Own Beauty For Real Gets a Makeover
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- Miami.com's Budget-friendly, last-minute Holiday Gift Guide
- F21 RED to Open