The Eagles return
The Eagles will return to BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise on October 27.
Eagles Fall 2010 Tour
October 27, 2010
1 Panther Parkway
Sunrise, FL 33323
Tickets: $45 to $230
Are you kicking yourself for missing the Eagles performance in South Florida in January 2009? Or did you have a blast at the show and want some more from the '70s rock legends?
Good news: The band, known for its melodic country-tinged rock and three-part harmonies, still isn't sick of touring in support of the 2007 album Long Road Out Of Eden -- its first full studio album since 1979.
What does that mean for South Florida fans? It means Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit will take the stage at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise on Wednesday, October 27 (The show was postponed from Friday, October 8).
Classic rock staples like "Take It Easy," "Lyin' Eyes" and -- of course -- "Hotel California" will be performed, as well as newer singles like "How Long" and "Busy Being Fabulous."
But don't hold out for another South Florida date: The band's tour, which started in March 2008, will finally come to a close in December 2010, with no immediate plans for another tour.
Tickets for the show range from $45 to $230 and are available at Ticketmaster now. Tickets bought for the original date will be honored for the rescheduled show.
Music in Miami
- Travie McCoy performs at the WGC Cadillac Championship this Saturday
- Virginia Key Grassroots Festival offers four days of music, camping, fun
- Charlie Wilson performs in Miami this Saturday
- Julio Iglesias, Latin lion in winter, sings Saturday at AmericanAirlines Arena
- Tessanne Chin talks 9 Mile Music Festival
- Andrea Bocelli serenades South Florida for Valentine's Day
- Global Cuba Fest offers new spectrum of music from the island
- Kurt Elling concert celebrates music’s creative minds
- Barry Manilow showing no signs of slowing down
- Review: Billy Joel finds new meaning in familiar favorites at first of two Sunrise concerts