The Eagles return
The Eagles will return to BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise on October 27.
Eagles Fall 2010 Tour
October 27, 2010
1 Panther Parkway
Sunrise, FL 33323
Tickets: $45 to $230
Are you kicking yourself for missing the Eagles performance in South Florida in January 2009? Or did you have a blast at the show and want some more from the '70s rock legends?
Good news: The band, known for its melodic country-tinged rock and three-part harmonies, still isn't sick of touring in support of the 2007 album Long Road Out Of Eden -- its first full studio album since 1979.
What does that mean for South Florida fans? It means Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit will take the stage at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise on Wednesday, October 27 (The show was postponed from Friday, October 8).
Classic rock staples like "Take It Easy," "Lyin' Eyes" and -- of course -- "Hotel California" will be performed, as well as newer singles like "How Long" and "Busy Being Fabulous."
But don't hold out for another South Florida date: The band's tour, which started in March 2008, will finally come to a close in December 2010, with no immediate plans for another tour.
Tickets for the show range from $45 to $230 and are available at Ticketmaster now. Tickets bought for the original date will be honored for the rescheduled show.
Music in Miami
- Beat Camp workshop provides opportunities for aspiring songwriters, music producers
- Carly Rae Jepsen talks about her upcoming show at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Ben Taylor performs in Miami Beach
- Sweatstock Block Party showcases local, independent music in Miami
- Esperanza Spalding presides over a night of soulful jazz in Miami this Friday
- Tortuga Music Festival in Fort Lauderdale offers something for everyone — even the sea turtles
- ‘American Idol’ star Adam Lambert headlines Sunday at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Concert review: Taylor Swift in Miami
- Alicia Keys eyes Miami to ‘Set the World on Fire’ on latest tour this Saturday
- Fantasia Barrino comes to Miami to perform at Jazz in the Gardens