E11EVEN, Miami's first 24-hour cabaret and nightclub, opens in February
Grand opening celebration for E11EVEN Miami is set for Feb. 7 - 9
E11EVEN Miami, 29 NE 11th St., Miami; 11miami.com.
Grand Opening Weekend: Feb. 7 - 9, 2014
Valet parking is $8 for 12 hours and $12 for 12 hours. VIP parking is $20. Self-parking is $10 for 12 hours.
As reported last November, E11EVEN is opening in the former Gold Rush space on Friday, Feb. 7. Doors open to Miami's first 24-hour club at 4 p.m. with an "Executive Happy Hour" featuring complimentary (with a local business card) buffet and half-priced cocktails until 8 p.m. You’ll have to shell out $35 to enter the party without a business card.
Assorted theatrical presentations are on the run of show, including “Theatr11cs.” Expect exclusive performances with musical scores by famed Cirque composer Simon Carpentier, the expertise of aerialists, and cabaret-style dances by the “Ladies of E11EVEN.” DJ sets will follow these live acts throughout the night.
After the grand opening, the dayclub and nightclub will be free to enter during certain times of the day and up to $20 at peak times during “Theatr11cs” shows, for example. Special after-hours DJ sets will be priced according to the artist.
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell