E11EVEN, Miami's first 24-hour cabaret and nightclub, opens in February
Grand opening celebration for E11EVEN Miami is set for Feb. 7 - 9
As reported last November, E11EVEN is opening in the former Gold Rush space on Friday, Feb. 7. Doors open to Miami's first 24-hour club at 4 p.m. with an "Executive Happy Hour" featuring complimentary (with a local business card) buffet and half-priced cocktails until 8 p.m. You’ll have to shell out $35 to enter the party without a business card.
Assorted theatrical presentations are on the run of show, including “Theatr11cs.” Expect exclusive performances with musical scores by famed Cirque composer Simon Carpentier, the expertise of aerialists, and cabaret-style dances by the “Ladies of E11EVEN.” DJ sets will follow these live acts throughout the night.
After the grand opening, the dayclub and nightclub will be free to enter during certain times of the day and up to $20 at peak times during “Theatr11cs” shows, for example. Special after-hours DJ sets will be priced according to the artist.
E11EVEN Miami, 29 NE 11th St., Miami; 11miami.com.
Grand Opening Weekend: Feb. 7 - 9, 2014
Valet parking is $8 for 12 hours and $12 for 12 hours. VIP parking is $20. Self-parking is $10 for 12 hours.
- 13 events in Miami this weekend - May 27-29
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- The Blind Pig celebrates grand opening Friday, May 20
- 13 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- 20 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Rockwell Nightclub Launches Avant Gallery Pop Shoppe on May 20
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- 13 events in Miami this weekend not to miss - May 13-15