E11EVEN, Miami's first 24-hour cabaret and nightclub, opens in February
Grand opening celebration for E11EVEN Miami is set for Feb. 7 - 9
E11EVEN Miami, 29 NE 11th St., Miami; 11miami.com.
Grand Opening Weekend: Feb. 7 - 9, 2014
Valet parking is $8 for 12 hours and $12 for 12 hours. VIP parking is $20. Self-parking is $10 for 12 hours.
As reported last November, E11EVEN is opening in the former Gold Rush space on Friday, Feb. 7. Doors open to Miami's first 24-hour club at 4 p.m. with an "Executive Happy Hour" featuring complimentary (with a local business card) buffet and half-priced cocktails until 8 p.m. You’ll have to shell out $35 to enter the party without a business card.
Assorted theatrical presentations are on the run of show, including “Theatr11cs.” Expect exclusive performances with musical scores by famed Cirque composer Simon Carpentier, the expertise of aerialists, and cabaret-style dances by the “Ladies of E11EVEN.” DJ sets will follow these live acts throughout the night.
After the grand opening, the dayclub and nightclub will be free to enter during certain times of the day and up to $20 at peak times during “Theatr11cs” shows, for example. Special after-hours DJ sets will be priced according to the artist.
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Miami Heat after party, EPIC new happy hours, Life in Color & Wine & Reggae in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 8-10