E11EVEN, Miami's first 24-hour cabaret and nightclub, opens in February
Grand opening celebration for E11EVEN Miami is set for Feb. 7 - 9
E11EVEN Miami, 29 NE 11th St., Miami; 11miami.com.
Grand Opening Weekend: Feb. 7 - 9, 2014
Valet parking is $8 for 12 hours and $12 for 12 hours. VIP parking is $20. Self-parking is $10 for 12 hours.
As reported last November, E11EVEN is opening in the former Gold Rush space on Friday, Feb. 7. Doors open to Miami's first 24-hour club at 4 p.m. with an "Executive Happy Hour" featuring complimentary (with a local business card) buffet and half-priced cocktails until 8 p.m. You’ll have to shell out $35 to enter the party without a business card.
Assorted theatrical presentations are on the run of show, including “Theatr11cs.” Expect exclusive performances with musical scores by famed Cirque composer Simon Carpentier, the expertise of aerialists, and cabaret-style dances by the “Ladies of E11EVEN.” DJ sets will follow these live acts throughout the night.
After the grand opening, the dayclub and nightclub will be free to enter during certain times of the day and up to $20 at peak times during “Theatr11cs” shows, for example. Special after-hours DJ sets will be priced according to the artist.
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator