E11EVEN, Miami's first 24-hour cabaret and nightclub, opens in February
Grand opening celebration for E11EVEN Miami is set for Feb. 7 - 9
E11EVEN Miami, 29 NE 11th St., Miami; 11miami.com.
Grand Opening Weekend: Feb. 7 - 9, 2014
Valet parking is $8 for 12 hours and $12 for 12 hours. VIP parking is $20. Self-parking is $10 for 12 hours.
As reported last November, E11EVEN is opening in the former Gold Rush space on Friday, Feb. 7. Doors open to Miami's first 24-hour club at 4 p.m. with an "Executive Happy Hour" featuring complimentary (with a local business card) buffet and half-priced cocktails until 8 p.m. You’ll have to shell out $35 to enter the party without a business card.
Assorted theatrical presentations are on the run of show, including “Theatr11cs.” Expect exclusive performances with musical scores by famed Cirque composer Simon Carpentier, the expertise of aerialists, and cabaret-style dances by the “Ladies of E11EVEN.” DJ sets will follow these live acts throughout the night.
After the grand opening, the dayclub and nightclub will be free to enter during certain times of the day and up to $20 at peak times during “Theatr11cs” shows, for example. Special after-hours DJ sets will be priced according to the artist.
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned