Dylan's Candy Bar
The museum of curated candy is now open on Lincoln Road.
The lowdown: To satisfy your sweet tooth in a grand way — one need only visit just-opened Dylan’s Candy Bar. Located in the former Ghirardelli space on Lincoln Road, Dylan’s offers endless streams of saccharine and salty treats.
“We opened our first store 10 years ago in New York, fulfilling a childhood dream of mine to create the largest, most magical candy store,” Founder and CEO of Dylan’s Candy Bar Dylan Lauren says. “Today, our stores attract so many fans of all ages and nationalities. It has truly exceeded all of my expectations. Now I’m thrilled to bring my love of color, design and the joy of candy to Miami,” Lauren adds.
The ambience: Think of Dylan’s Candy Bar as a 3,500 square foot museum of curated candy. With a larger-than-life Dale Chihuly-inspired lollipop tree as the store’s focal point, candy cane columns, state-of-the-art backlit staircase and candy-inspired art create an artsy yet fun feel.
Highlights: Scrumptious ice cream sundaes, gourmet chocolate pizzas and white, milk and dark chocolate fondues are must tries. For those craving something salty, mini pizzas and sandwiches are on the menu, too. A full-service bar transforms Dylan’s into a day or night destination with both traditional drinks and candy-inspired cocktails such as Chocolate martinis and Pop Rocks Explosion being served. Cheers to that!
Dylan’s Candy Bar
801 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood