Dwyane Wade to walk in fashion show for charity
Wade, who was just at New York’s Fashion Week hanging with big leaguers like Anna Wintour, is strutting the catwalk at a haute fundraiser for his Wade’s World Foundation. The fashion show, emceed by Today correspondent Jill Martin, will feature clothing from Dsquared2, Versace and The Webster. “A Night on the RunWade,” at the Moore Building in the Design District, starts at 6:30 p.m. with red carpet arrivals. Tickets from $425 at wadesworldfoundation.org.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht