Dwyane Wade to walk in fashion show for charity
Wade, who was just at New York’s Fashion Week hanging with big leaguers like Anna Wintour, is strutting the catwalk at a haute fundraiser for his Wade’s World Foundation. The fashion show, emceed by Today correspondent Jill Martin, will feature clothing from Dsquared2, Versace and The Webster. “A Night on the RunWade,” at the Moore Building in the Design District, starts at 6:30 p.m. with red carpet arrivals. Tickets from $425 at wadesworldfoundation.org.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie