Dwyane Wade to walk in fashion show for charity
Wade, who was just at New York’s Fashion Week hanging with big leaguers like Anna Wintour, is strutting the catwalk at a haute fundraiser for his Wade’s World Foundation. The fashion show, emceed by Today correspondent Jill Martin, will feature clothing from Dsquared2, Versace and The Webster. “A Night on the RunWade,” at the Moore Building in the Design District, starts at 6:30 p.m. with red carpet arrivals. Tickets from $425 at wadesworldfoundation.org.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges