Dwyane Wade to walk in fashion show for charity
Wade, who was just at New York’s Fashion Week hanging with big leaguers like Anna Wintour, is strutting the catwalk at a haute fundraiser for his Wade’s World Foundation. The fashion show, emceed by Today correspondent Jill Martin, will feature clothing from Dsquared2, Versace and The Webster. “A Night on the RunWade,” at the Moore Building in the Design District, starts at 6:30 p.m. with red carpet arrivals. Tickets from $425 at wadesworldfoundation.org.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video