Dwyane Wade to walk in fashion show for charity
Wade, who was just at New York’s Fashion Week hanging with big leaguers like Anna Wintour, is strutting the catwalk at a haute fundraiser for his Wade’s World Foundation. The fashion show, emceed by Today correspondent Jill Martin, will feature clothing from Dsquared2, Versace and The Webster. “A Night on the RunWade,” at the Moore Building in the Design District, starts at 6:30 p.m. with red carpet arrivals. Tickets from $425 at wadesworldfoundation.org.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love