Dwyane Wade Launches Sock Collab
NBA Miami HEAT Champ Dwyane Wade teams up with Stance to launch The Wade Collection of casual and gentlemen socks.
Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade is entering a whole new kind of game.
We're talking sock game.
Yes, the Miami Heat champ teamed up with Stance to launch The Wade Collection of Casual and Gentlemen Socks — and they're now available for Wade fans as of today.
Stance, the leaders in the sock market and innovators in the category, continue to redefine the way we think of socks. The Wade Collection showcases casual and gentlemen socks designed and developed by Wade himself and includes 13 different styles that will be available at Champs stores and select boutique retailers nationwide.
Wade is the first NBA player to step into the sock game. As one of the NBA’s leading men, Wade is consistently recognized as one of the best-dressed players off the court and frequently highlighted for his killer style. With Stance, Wade weaved his impeccable sense of fashion, personal style, and passion for design into his collection and bring together all aspects of the collaboration process.
And If Wade's big championship wins are any indication of his sartorial success, he'll definitely be socking it to us with this one, too.
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland