Dwyane Wade hosting fashion fundraiser, A Night on the RunWade
A stylish affair
He's back. Miami HEAT NBA Champion Dwyane Wade will host a fashion fundraiser, A Night on the RunWade for his Wade’s World Foundation in Miami on Sept. 26 (6:30pm-10:30pm The Moore Building, Design District 191 NE 40th Street, Miami).
Wade will host a cocktail reception, live entertainment, silent and live auctions, and a fashion show presented by Hublot featuring looks from Neiman Marcus; emcees are fashion correspondent Jill Martin and news anchor Louis Aguirre.
“Fashion and having style are very important to me, along with giving back to my community. I look forward to seeing new designs on the runway, and am proud to be able to continue this event returning for its second year,” said Wade. Wade’s World Foundation has also teamed up with Miami International University of Art & Design to create a contest where three finalists will be chosen to feature some of their designs in the fashion show. This contest gives students the opportunity to live their dream by having their own designs highlighted by the basketball giant alongside designers from Neiman Marcus.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again