Dwyane Wade Fashion
No stranger to fashion, Miami Heat player Dwyane Wade sports Edward Beiner specs after Saturday’s victory against the Boston Celtics.
Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that the HEAT IS ON in MIAMI!
Yes, our beloved Miami Heat players are off to the Finals after killing it last Saturday against the Boston Celtics. And yes, we've unearthed a shopping related story, too.
After Saturday’s victory against the Boston Celtics, Dwyane Wade once again made a fashion statement during the Miami Heat press conference.
Wade was sporting specs by Miami-based Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear. Wade's style choice? The Merrick, which happens to be amongst the most popular style of the Spring–Summer 2012 Collection.
Get them here, Miami.
LET'S GO HEAT!
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills