Dwyane Wade Fashion
No stranger to fashion, Miami Heat player Dwyane Wade sports Edward Beiner specs after Saturday’s victory against the Boston Celtics.
Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that the HEAT IS ON in MIAMI!
Yes, our beloved Miami Heat players are off to the Finals after killing it last Saturday against the Boston Celtics. And yes, we've unearthed a shopping related story, too.
After Saturday’s victory against the Boston Celtics, Dwyane Wade once again made a fashion statement during the Miami Heat press conference.
Wade was sporting specs by Miami-based Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear. Wade's style choice? The Merrick, which happens to be amongst the most popular style of the Spring–Summer 2012 Collection.
Get them here, Miami.
LET'S GO HEAT!
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services