Dwyane Wade Fashion
No stranger to fashion, Miami Heat player Dwyane Wade sports Edward Beiner specs after Saturday’s victory against the Boston Celtics.
Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that the HEAT IS ON in MIAMI!
Yes, our beloved Miami Heat players are off to the Finals after killing it last Saturday against the Boston Celtics. And yes, we've unearthed a shopping related story, too.
After Saturday’s victory against the Boston Celtics, Dwyane Wade once again made a fashion statement during the Miami Heat press conference.
Wade was sporting specs by Miami-based Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear. Wade's style choice? The Merrick, which happens to be amongst the most popular style of the Spring–Summer 2012 Collection.
Get them here, Miami.
LET'S GO HEAT!
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate
- H&M Opens at Dolphin Mall
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks