Dwyane Wade Fashion
No stranger to fashion, Miami Heat player Dwyane Wade sports Edward Beiner specs after Saturday’s victory against the Boston Celtics.
Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that the HEAT IS ON in MIAMI!
Yes, our beloved Miami Heat players are off to the Finals after killing it last Saturday against the Boston Celtics. And yes, we've unearthed a shopping related story, too.
After Saturday’s victory against the Boston Celtics, Dwyane Wade once again made a fashion statement during the Miami Heat press conference.
Wade was sporting specs by Miami-based Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear. Wade's style choice? The Merrick, which happens to be amongst the most popular style of the Spring–Summer 2012 Collection.
Get them here, Miami.
LET'S GO HEAT!
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van