Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in town for wining and dining
Seen at The Forge
Pain & Gain star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was spotted dining Saturday night in The Forge’s subterranean Lafitte Wine Room. Johnson and his unidentified female guest enjoyed an early dinner, sampling a variety of menu items and left around 10 p.m. For what it’s worth — and it’s a lot — the Lafitte Wine Room is only open twice per year for ultra-special, romantic occasions. Dinner in that room on Valentine’s Day costs upwards of $5,000. Later that night, the restaurant’s owner Shareef Malnik and girlfriend Gabrielle Anwar were seen slow dancing in the corner of the bar, “oblivious to the people around them.” On Sunday, Mexican singer and actress Alejandra Guzman was seen having Mother’s Day brunch with her daughter and her daughter’s boyfriend.
On Our Radar
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau