Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in town for wining and dining
Seen at The Forge
Pain & Gain star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was spotted dining Saturday night in The Forge’s subterranean Lafitte Wine Room. Johnson and his unidentified female guest enjoyed an early dinner, sampling a variety of menu items and left around 10 p.m. For what it’s worth — and it’s a lot — the Lafitte Wine Room is only open twice per year for ultra-special, romantic occasions. Dinner in that room on Valentine’s Day costs upwards of $5,000. Later that night, the restaurant’s owner Shareef Malnik and girlfriend Gabrielle Anwar were seen slow dancing in the corner of the bar, “oblivious to the people around them.” On Sunday, Mexican singer and actress Alejandra Guzman was seen having Mother’s Day brunch with her daughter and her daughter’s boyfriend.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood