Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in town for wining and dining
Seen at The Forge
Pain & Gain star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was spotted dining Saturday night in The Forge’s subterranean Lafitte Wine Room. Johnson and his unidentified female guest enjoyed an early dinner, sampling a variety of menu items and left around 10 p.m. For what it’s worth — and it’s a lot — the Lafitte Wine Room is only open twice per year for ultra-special, romantic occasions. Dinner in that room on Valentine’s Day costs upwards of $5,000. Later that night, the restaurant’s owner Shareef Malnik and girlfriend Gabrielle Anwar were seen slow dancing in the corner of the bar, “oblivious to the people around them.” On Sunday, Mexican singer and actress Alejandra Guzman was seen having Mother’s Day brunch with her daughter and her daughter’s boyfriend.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage