Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in town for wining and dining
Seen at The Forge
Pain & Gain star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was spotted dining Saturday night in The Forge’s subterranean Lafitte Wine Room. Johnson and his unidentified female guest enjoyed an early dinner, sampling a variety of menu items and left around 10 p.m. For what it’s worth — and it’s a lot — the Lafitte Wine Room is only open twice per year for ultra-special, romantic occasions. Dinner in that room on Valentine’s Day costs upwards of $5,000. Later that night, the restaurant’s owner Shareef Malnik and girlfriend Gabrielle Anwar were seen slow dancing in the corner of the bar, “oblivious to the people around them.” On Sunday, Mexican singer and actress Alejandra Guzman was seen having Mother’s Day brunch with her daughter and her daughter’s boyfriend.
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit