Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in town for wining and dining
Seen at The Forge
Pain & Gain star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was spotted dining Saturday night in The Forge’s subterranean Lafitte Wine Room. Johnson and his unidentified female guest enjoyed an early dinner, sampling a variety of menu items and left around 10 p.m. For what it’s worth — and it’s a lot — the Lafitte Wine Room is only open twice per year for ultra-special, romantic occasions. Dinner in that room on Valentine’s Day costs upwards of $5,000. Later that night, the restaurant’s owner Shareef Malnik and girlfriend Gabrielle Anwar were seen slow dancing in the corner of the bar, “oblivious to the people around them.” On Sunday, Mexican singer and actress Alejandra Guzman was seen having Mother’s Day brunch with her daughter and her daughter’s boyfriend.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love