The Dutch Heads South
The Dutch heads south as SoBe welcomes another NYC restaurant
W South Beach
Opening Winter 2011
Miami Beach further cements its "sixth borough" status this winter as New York restaurateurs Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom bring The Dutch to the former Solea space in the W South Beach. Scheduled to open just before Art Basel, the SoHo darling will feed scene-seeking crowds its American eats - think little oyster sandwiches, smoked lamb links, pecan duck, skirt steak rolls & Yukon potato mash. The trio have have partnered with Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo who also own and operate The Wall, W South Beach’s nightlife destination, Wet and W Living Room Bar. Let the feasting begin!
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida