The Dutch Heads South
The Dutch heads south as SoBe welcomes another NYC restaurant
W South Beach
Opening Winter 2011
Miami Beach further cements its "sixth borough" status this winter as New York restaurateurs Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom bring The Dutch to the former Solea space in the W South Beach. Scheduled to open just before Art Basel, the SoHo darling will feed scene-seeking crowds its American eats - think little oyster sandwiches, smoked lamb links, pecan duck, skirt steak rolls & Yukon potato mash. The trio have have partnered with Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo who also own and operate The Wall, W South Beach’s nightlife destination, Wet and W Living Room Bar. Let the feasting begin!
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo