Duffy's bring burgers, wings, beer & a sports bar to the Grove
Wings, burgers, 90+ TVs & two-for-one drinks available all day every day
Duffy's Sport Grill Coconut Grove
3015 Grand Ave, Coconut Grove
Football fans rejoice - Duffy's Sports Grill is opening in Coconut Grove Friday, Sept 20. Look for ribs, burgers, wings, "healthy options" clocking in at under 580 calories, beer, wine, cocktails and over 90 televisions primed for football season. Bonus: two-for-one drinks available all day every day on everything from the bar.
Duffy's is celebrating its grand opening with a two-week celebration held in conjunction with The Coast 97.3’s KVJ Show. Radio personalities Kevin Rolston, Virginia Sinicki and Jason Pennington will give away $2,000 in Duffy’s gift cards to listeners on-air between Sept 16-27 and the trio will be on-site from 3-8pm on Sept 20.
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014
- The List: Rocco's Tacos' Rocco Mangel
- For Michael Mina's ninja-chef, freaking out is not an option
- Thanksgiving 2014: South Florida Dining Guide
- Chef Brad Kilgore to open Alter restaurant in Wynwood
- Secretive "Dîner en Blanc" coming in December
- SooWoo to sling late-night noodles, weekend dim sum in South Beach