Duffy's bring burgers, wings, beer & a sports bar to the Grove
Wings, burgers, 90+ TVs & two-for-one drinks available all day every day
Duffy's Sport Grill Coconut Grove
3015 Grand Ave, Coconut Grove
Football fans rejoice - Duffy's Sports Grill is opening in Coconut Grove Friday, Sept 20. Look for ribs, burgers, wings, "healthy options" clocking in at under 580 calories, beer, wine, cocktails and over 90 televisions primed for football season. Bonus: two-for-one drinks available all day every day on everything from the bar.
Duffy's is celebrating its grand opening with a two-week celebration held in conjunction with The Coast 97.3’s KVJ Show. Radio personalities Kevin Rolston, Virginia Sinicki and Jason Pennington will give away $2,000 in Duffy’s gift cards to listeners on-air between Sept 16-27 and the trio will be on-site from 3-8pm on Sept 20.
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables