Duffy's bring burgers, wings, beer & a sports bar to the Grove
Wings, burgers, 90+ TVs & two-for-one drinks available all day every day
Duffy's Sport Grill Coconut Grove
3015 Grand Ave, Coconut Grove
Football fans rejoice - Duffy's Sports Grill is opening in Coconut Grove Friday, Sept 20. Look for ribs, burgers, wings, "healthy options" clocking in at under 580 calories, beer, wine, cocktails and over 90 televisions primed for football season. Bonus: two-for-one drinks available all day every day on everything from the bar.
Duffy's is celebrating its grand opening with a two-week celebration held in conjunction with The Coast 97.3’s KVJ Show. Radio personalities Kevin Rolston, Virginia Sinicki and Jason Pennington will give away $2,000 in Duffy’s gift cards to listeners on-air between Sept 16-27 and the trio will be on-site from 3-8pm on Sept 20.
- Dale Talde's top 10 things to eat in Miami
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares