Duffy's bring burgers, wings, beer & a sports bar to the Grove
Wings, burgers, 90+ TVs & two-for-one drinks available all day every day
Football fans rejoice - Duffy's Sports Grill is opening in Coconut Grove Friday, Sept 20. Look for ribs, burgers, wings, "healthy options" clocking in at under 580 calories, beer, wine, cocktails and over 90 televisions primed for football season. Bonus: two-for-one drinks available all day every day on everything from the bar.
Duffy's is celebrating its grand opening with a two-week celebration held in conjunction with The Coast 97.3’s KVJ Show. Radio personalities Kevin Rolston, Virginia Sinicki and Jason Pennington will give away $2,000 in Duffy’s gift cards to listeners on-air between Sept 16-27 and the trio will be on-site from 3-8pm on Sept 20.
Duffy's Sport Grill Coconut Grove
3015 Grand Ave, Coconut Grove
- Dining at these restaurants helps Pulse Orlando shooting victims
- Learn to grill from an Argentine master
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape