Duffy's bring burgers, wings, beer & a sports bar to the Grove
Wings, burgers, 90+ TVs & two-for-one drinks available all day every day
Duffy's Sport Grill Coconut Grove
3015 Grand Ave, Coconut Grove
Football fans rejoice - Duffy's Sports Grill is opening in Coconut Grove Friday, Sept 20. Look for ribs, burgers, wings, "healthy options" clocking in at under 580 calories, beer, wine, cocktails and over 90 televisions primed for football season. Bonus: two-for-one drinks available all day every day on everything from the bar.
Duffy's is celebrating its grand opening with a two-week celebration held in conjunction with The Coast 97.3’s KVJ Show. Radio personalities Kevin Rolston, Virginia Sinicki and Jason Pennington will give away $2,000 in Duffy’s gift cards to listeners on-air between Sept 16-27 and the trio will be on-site from 3-8pm on Sept 20.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon