Drumming to LeBron's beat
How King James listens to his tunes
We are already coveting the sleek new set of sports headphones designed by iconic beatmaster Dr. Dre and our new Heat homey LeBron James. Power-Beats by Dr. Dre from Monster , a design collab a year in the making, promises headphones rugged enough for players, game-changing sound and, perhaps, a better workout.
The partnership wasn't a stretch: King James already wears Beats by Dr. Dre headphones during pregame warm-ups. ‘‘Music has always been an important part of my life and a crucial element of my training regime," he says. Count us in. And just in time for Christmas, Powerbeats -- available in black, white and red -- will set you back $169.95 and are available at Best Buy and BrandsMart.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud