Drumming to LeBron's beat
How King James listens to his tunes
We are already coveting the sleek new set of sports headphones designed by iconic beatmaster Dr. Dre and our new Heat homey LeBron James. Power-Beats by Dr. Dre from Monster , a design collab a year in the making, promises headphones rugged enough for players, game-changing sound and, perhaps, a better workout.
The partnership wasn't a stretch: King James already wears Beats by Dr. Dre headphones during pregame warm-ups. ‘‘Music has always been an important part of my life and a crucial element of my training regime," he says. Count us in. And just in time for Christmas, Powerbeats -- available in black, white and red -- will set you back $169.95 and are available at Best Buy and BrandsMart.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how