Drumming to LeBron's beat
How King James listens to his tunes
We are already coveting the sleek new set of sports headphones designed by iconic beatmaster Dr. Dre and our new Heat homey LeBron James. Power-Beats by Dr. Dre from Monster , a design collab a year in the making, promises headphones rugged enough for players, game-changing sound and, perhaps, a better workout.
The partnership wasn't a stretch: King James already wears Beats by Dr. Dre headphones during pregame warm-ups. ‘‘Music has always been an important part of my life and a crucial element of my training regime," he says. Count us in. And just in time for Christmas, Powerbeats -- available in black, white and red -- will set you back $169.95 and are available at Best Buy and BrandsMart.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex