Drumming to LeBron's beat
How King James listens to his tunes
We are already coveting the sleek new set of sports headphones designed by iconic beatmaster Dr. Dre and our new Heat homey LeBron James. Power-Beats by Dr. Dre from Monster , a design collab a year in the making, promises headphones rugged enough for players, game-changing sound and, perhaps, a better workout.
The partnership wasn't a stretch: King James already wears Beats by Dr. Dre headphones during pregame warm-ups. ‘‘Music has always been an important part of my life and a crucial element of my training regime," he says. Count us in. And just in time for Christmas, Powerbeats -- available in black, white and red -- will set you back $169.95 and are available at Best Buy and BrandsMart.
On Our Radar
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello bring romance to Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy