Drumming to LeBron's beat
How King James listens to his tunes
We are already coveting the sleek new set of sports headphones designed by iconic beatmaster Dr. Dre and our new Heat homey LeBron James. Power-Beats by Dr. Dre from Monster , a design collab a year in the making, promises headphones rugged enough for players, game-changing sound and, perhaps, a better workout.
The partnership wasn't a stretch: King James already wears Beats by Dr. Dre headphones during pregame warm-ups. ‘‘Music has always been an important part of my life and a crucial element of my training regime," he says. Count us in. And just in time for Christmas, Powerbeats -- available in black, white and red -- will set you back $169.95 and are available at Best Buy and BrandsMart.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht