Drinking for a cause at the Hoxton
Benefitting St. Alban’s Child Enrichment Center
Talk about a feel good evening.
Recreating the cocktail styling’s of times long past, The Hoxton will toast St. Alban’s Child Enrichment Center with a sophisticated fundraiser served straight up on Thursday, Dec. 13th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres and a live jazz and blues performance over classic drinks in exchange for a $25 charity donation.
Playing “PhilanthroPub” for the evening, The Hoxton is downtown Miami’s new Hamptons style beach house serving up “Mad Men” cocktail culture alongside New England clam bakes and lobster rolls.
Over the past 63 years, St. Albans has helped more than 10,000 children and families gain access to educational, health, nutrition, disability, mental health and social services in Miami. The proceeds will benefit St. Albans new early childhood literacy, technology, engineering, math and science programs.
The Hoxton, 111 S.W. 1st Ave. Miami, 305-677-8466
On Our Radar
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star
- Gwen Stefani helps kid who was bullied during concert