Drinking for a cause at the Hoxton
Benefitting St. Alban’s Child Enrichment Center
Talk about a feel good evening.
Recreating the cocktail styling’s of times long past, The Hoxton will toast St. Alban’s Child Enrichment Center with a sophisticated fundraiser served straight up on Thursday, Dec. 13th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres and a live jazz and blues performance over classic drinks in exchange for a $25 charity donation.
Playing “PhilanthroPub” for the evening, The Hoxton is downtown Miami’s new Hamptons style beach house serving up “Mad Men” cocktail culture alongside New England clam bakes and lobster rolls.
Over the past 63 years, St. Albans has helped more than 10,000 children and families gain access to educational, health, nutrition, disability, mental health and social services in Miami. The proceeds will benefit St. Albans new early childhood literacy, technology, engineering, math and science programs.
The Hoxton, 111 S.W. 1st Ave. Miami, 305-677-8466
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance