Drinking for a cause at the Hoxton
Benefitting St. Alban’s Child Enrichment Center
Talk about a feel good evening.
Recreating the cocktail styling’s of times long past, The Hoxton will toast St. Alban’s Child Enrichment Center with a sophisticated fundraiser served straight up on Thursday, Dec. 13th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres and a live jazz and blues performance over classic drinks in exchange for a $25 charity donation.
Playing “PhilanthroPub” for the evening, The Hoxton is downtown Miami’s new Hamptons style beach house serving up “Mad Men” cocktail culture alongside New England clam bakes and lobster rolls.
Over the past 63 years, St. Albans has helped more than 10,000 children and families gain access to educational, health, nutrition, disability, mental health and social services in Miami. The proceeds will benefit St. Albans new early childhood literacy, technology, engineering, math and science programs.
The Hoxton, 111 S.W. 1st Ave. Miami, 305-677-8466
On Our Radar
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami