Drinking for a cause at the Hoxton
Benefitting St. Alban’s Child Enrichment Center
Talk about a feel good evening.
Recreating the cocktail styling’s of times long past, The Hoxton will toast St. Alban’s Child Enrichment Center with a sophisticated fundraiser served straight up on Thursday, Dec. 13th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres and a live jazz and blues performance over classic drinks in exchange for a $25 charity donation.
Playing “PhilanthroPub” for the evening, The Hoxton is downtown Miami’s new Hamptons style beach house serving up “Mad Men” cocktail culture alongside New England clam bakes and lobster rolls.
Over the past 63 years, St. Albans has helped more than 10,000 children and families gain access to educational, health, nutrition, disability, mental health and social services in Miami. The proceeds will benefit St. Albans new early childhood literacy, technology, engineering, math and science programs.
The Hoxton, 111 S.W. 1st Ave. Miami, 305-677-8466
On Our Radar
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh
- Bryan Adams to perform at Olympia Theater
- Will and Jaden Smith to appear on red carpet