Drinking for a cause at the Hoxton
Benefitting St. Alban’s Child Enrichment Center
Talk about a feel good evening.
Recreating the cocktail styling’s of times long past, The Hoxton will toast St. Alban’s Child Enrichment Center with a sophisticated fundraiser served straight up on Thursday, Dec. 13th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres and a live jazz and blues performance over classic drinks in exchange for a $25 charity donation.
Playing “PhilanthroPub” for the evening, The Hoxton is downtown Miami’s new Hamptons style beach house serving up “Mad Men” cocktail culture alongside New England clam bakes and lobster rolls.
Over the past 63 years, St. Albans has helped more than 10,000 children and families gain access to educational, health, nutrition, disability, mental health and social services in Miami. The proceeds will benefit St. Albans new early childhood literacy, technology, engineering, math and science programs.
The Hoxton, 111 S.W. 1st Ave. Miami, 305-677-8466
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too