Drink up Miami, what's your poison? My sin... a Black Label and Sugar-free Redbull...Yummy!
As a bartender turned Party Girl, I’m particular when it comes to my drinks. Where to go for the best drinks on South Beach depends what you want - this city boasts the hottest bartenders who can mix it, flip it, set it on fire and give it to you right!
Don’t have a fave drink in mind, no worries - the HOTTIES behind the bar can always serve you up something super DELISH.
Beware, some drinks can make you forget your name. My drink - Black & Redbull, TRY IT!
What’s your sin and where can I get it?
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!