Drink up Miami, what's your poison? My sin... a Black Label and Sugar-free Redbull...Yummy!
As a bartender turned Party Girl, I’m particular when it comes to my drinks. Where to go for the best drinks on South Beach depends what you want - this city boasts the hottest bartenders who can mix it, flip it, set it on fire and give it to you right!
Don’t have a fave drink in mind, no worries - the HOTTIES behind the bar can always serve you up something super DELISH.
Beware, some drinks can make you forget your name. My drink - Black & Redbull, TRY IT!
What’s your sin and where can I get it?
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- A curated guide to III Points festival in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 3 - 5
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Velvet Underground: Mansion nightclub opens 'Cocktails and Dreams' and Craft Spirits Festival kicks off in Coconut Grove