Drink up Miami, what's your poison? My sin... a Black Label and Sugar-free Redbull...Yummy!
As a bartender turned Party Girl, I’m particular when it comes to my drinks. Where to go for the best drinks on South Beach depends what you want - this city boasts the hottest bartenders who can mix it, flip it, set it on fire and give it to you right!
Don’t have a fave drink in mind, no worries - the HOTTIES behind the bar can always serve you up something super DELISH.
Beware, some drinks can make you forget your name. My drink - Black & Redbull, TRY IT!
What’s your sin and where can I get it?
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014