Drink up Miami, what's your poison? My sin... a Black Label and Sugar-free Redbull...Yummy!
As a bartender turned Party Girl, I’m particular when it comes to my drinks. Where to go for the best drinks on South Beach depends what you want - this city boasts the hottest bartenders who can mix it, flip it, set it on fire and give it to you right!
Don’t have a fave drink in mind, no worries - the HOTTIES behind the bar can always serve you up something super DELISH.
Beware, some drinks can make you forget your name. My drink - Black & Redbull, TRY IT!
What’s your sin and where can I get it?
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Florida band Anberlin says goodbye at Vans Warped Tour
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach