Dressing with the stars
Proceeds for polo shirt goes to charity
Giddy-up! To get into the spirit of AMG Miami Beach Polo World Cup (on the sands of South Beach Wednesday-Sunday), you can pick up an exclusive, limited edition shirt; proceeds go to Big Brothers Big Sisters. Designed by Mercedes-AMG and Argentine celeb brand La Martina by Adrian Simonetti, the cotton jersey top includes a cool “I [heart] Horsepower” patch. The goal is to raise $15,000 for the cause.
The shirts are on sale at the tournament and at the La Martina store at Aventura Mall for $175, in men’s and women’s sizes.
More info: www.miamipolo.com
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party