Dressing with the stars
Proceeds for polo shirt goes to charity
Giddy-up! To get into the spirit of AMG Miami Beach Polo World Cup (on the sands of South Beach Wednesday-Sunday), you can pick up an exclusive, limited edition shirt; proceeds go to Big Brothers Big Sisters. Designed by Mercedes-AMG and Argentine celeb brand La Martina by Adrian Simonetti, the cotton jersey top includes a cool “I [heart] Horsepower” patch. The goal is to raise $15,000 for the cause.
The shirts are on sale at the tournament and at the La Martina store at Aventura Mall for $175, in men’s and women’s sizes.
More info: www.miamipolo.com
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador