Dressing with the stars
Proceeds for polo shirt goes to charity
Giddy-up! To get into the spirit of AMG Miami Beach Polo World Cup (on the sands of South Beach Wednesday-Sunday), you can pick up an exclusive, limited edition shirt; proceeds go to Big Brothers Big Sisters. Designed by Mercedes-AMG and Argentine celeb brand La Martina by Adrian Simonetti, the cotton jersey top includes a cool “I [heart] Horsepower” patch. The goal is to raise $15,000 for the cause.
The shirts are on sale at the tournament and at the La Martina store at Aventura Mall for $175, in men’s and women’s sizes.
More info: www.miamipolo.com
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest