Dressing with the stars
Proceeds for polo shirt goes to charity
Giddy-up! To get into the spirit of AMG Miami Beach Polo World Cup (on the sands of South Beach Wednesday-Sunday), you can pick up an exclusive, limited edition shirt; proceeds go to Big Brothers Big Sisters. Designed by Mercedes-AMG and Argentine celeb brand La Martina by Adrian Simonetti, the cotton jersey top includes a cool “I [heart] Horsepower” patch. The goal is to raise $15,000 for the cause.
The shirts are on sale at the tournament and at the La Martina store at Aventura Mall for $175, in men’s and women’s sizes.
More info: www.miamipolo.com
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market