Dressing with the stars
Proceeds for polo shirt goes to charity
Giddy-up! To get into the spirit of AMG Miami Beach Polo World Cup (on the sands of South Beach Wednesday-Sunday), you can pick up an exclusive, limited edition shirt; proceeds go to Big Brothers Big Sisters. Designed by Mercedes-AMG and Argentine celeb brand La Martina by Adrian Simonetti, the cotton jersey top includes a cool “I [heart] Horsepower” patch. The goal is to raise $15,000 for the cause.
The shirts are on sale at the tournament and at the La Martina store at Aventura Mall for $175, in men’s and women’s sizes.
More info: www.miamipolo.com
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street