Dress up like your favorite celebrity for Halloween
Some quick fallbacks
Still stumped? You're going to have to get creative, quickly. You've got less than 24 hours to come up with an idea for a costume. Look to the stars for some quickie examples.
Gals: Grab a pink or blonde wig and your most insane clothing for Nicki Minaj. Don long, black extensions, tight clothes. fill your trunk and transform into a Kardashian. Pile your tresses as high and use a baby doll as accessory for a Snooki get-up. Kelly Osbourne’s an easy one, with her purple locks.
Guys: Rent a tux and carry a martini glass to channel James Bond in Skyfall. Put a sweatband around your head (or a crown) and LeBron James’ Heat jersey, and you too can be king for a night. Henna your head and wear just skivvies to channel party hearty Prince Harry. Or if you’re really fit, go as a dancer from Magic Mike. Don’t forget to flex.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture