Dress up like your favorite celebrity for Halloween
Some quick fallbacks
Still stumped? You're going to have to get creative, quickly. You've got less than 24 hours to come up with an idea for a costume. Look to the stars for some quickie examples.
Gals: Grab a pink or blonde wig and your most insane clothing for Nicki Minaj. Don long, black extensions, tight clothes. fill your trunk and transform into a Kardashian. Pile your tresses as high and use a baby doll as accessory for a Snooki get-up. Kelly Osbourne’s an easy one, with her purple locks.
Guys: Rent a tux and carry a martini glass to channel James Bond in Skyfall. Put a sweatband around your head (or a crown) and LeBron James’ Heat jersey, and you too can be king for a night. Henna your head and wear just skivvies to channel party hearty Prince Harry. Or if you’re really fit, go as a dancer from Magic Mike. Don’t forget to flex.
On Our Radar
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing