Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
DJ Heron and Scratch DJ Academy launch event series, 'Selectah Sundays,' with a party for Biggie Smalls
Will Call Miami, 700 NE 2nd Ave., Miami; willcallmiami.com.
Weekly series, 'Selectah Sundays,' starts Sunday, March 9 at 10 p.m.
More than a dozen local DJs in collaboration with Scratch DJ Academy debut a new weekly party series dubbed "Selectah Sundays" at Will Call Miami on the anniversary of The Notorious B.I.G.'s death.
The launch of the series, on Sunday, March 9, will commemorate 17 years since the iconic rapper was killed during a feud between rival gangs in 1997 with a special video set by VJ Tom Laroc. To pay respect to Biggie and DJ Heron's hometown, Will Call will serve Brooklyn Lager and Jameson for $10 throughout the night.
Every Sunday at 10 p.m., DJs including DJ Heron, DJ LS One, DJ Kumi, DJ Klassik, DJ Self Born, DJ Exes, DJ Immortal, DJ A-Train, and others will rotate slots each week.
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets