Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
DJ Heron and Scratch DJ Academy launch event series, 'Selectah Sundays,' with a party for Biggie Smalls
Will Call Miami, 700 NE 2nd Ave., Miami; willcallmiami.com.
Weekly series, 'Selectah Sundays,' starts Sunday, March 9 at 10 p.m.
More than a dozen local DJs in collaboration with Scratch DJ Academy debut a new weekly party series dubbed "Selectah Sundays" at Will Call Miami on the anniversary of The Notorious B.I.G.'s death.
The launch of the series, on Sunday, March 9, will commemorate 17 years since the iconic rapper was killed during a feud between rival gangs in 1997 with a special video set by VJ Tom Laroc. To pay respect to Biggie and DJ Heron's hometown, Will Call will serve Brooklyn Lager and Jameson for $10 throughout the night.
Every Sunday at 10 p.m., DJs including DJ Heron, DJ LS One, DJ Kumi, DJ Klassik, DJ Self Born, DJ Exes, DJ Immortal, DJ A-Train, and others will rotate slots each week.
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 29 - 31