Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
DJ Heron and Scratch DJ Academy launch event series, 'Selectah Sundays,' with a party for Biggie Smalls
Will Call Miami, 700 NE 2nd Ave., Miami; willcallmiami.com.
Weekly series, 'Selectah Sundays,' starts Sunday, March 9 at 10 p.m.
More than a dozen local DJs in collaboration with Scratch DJ Academy debut a new weekly party series dubbed "Selectah Sundays" at Will Call Miami on the anniversary of The Notorious B.I.G.'s death.
The launch of the series, on Sunday, March 9, will commemorate 17 years since the iconic rapper was killed during a feud between rival gangs in 1997 with a special video set by VJ Tom Laroc. To pay respect to Biggie and DJ Heron's hometown, Will Call will serve Brooklyn Lager and Jameson for $10 throughout the night.
Every Sunday at 10 p.m., DJs including DJ Heron, DJ LS One, DJ Kumi, DJ Klassik, DJ Self Born, DJ Exes, DJ Immortal, DJ A-Train, and others will rotate slots each week.
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color