Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
DJ Heron and Scratch DJ Academy launch event series, 'Selectah Sundays,' with a party for Biggie Smalls
Will Call Miami, 700 NE 2nd Ave., Miami; willcallmiami.com.
Weekly series, 'Selectah Sundays,' starts Sunday, March 9 at 10 p.m.
More than a dozen local DJs in collaboration with Scratch DJ Academy debut a new weekly party series dubbed "Selectah Sundays" at Will Call Miami on the anniversary of The Notorious B.I.G.'s death.
The launch of the series, on Sunday, March 9, will commemorate 17 years since the iconic rapper was killed during a feud between rival gangs in 1997 with a special video set by VJ Tom Laroc. To pay respect to Biggie and DJ Heron's hometown, Will Call will serve Brooklyn Lager and Jameson for $10 throughout the night.
Every Sunday at 10 p.m., DJs including DJ Heron, DJ LS One, DJ Kumi, DJ Klassik, DJ Self Born, DJ Exes, DJ Immortal, DJ A-Train, and others will rotate slots each week.
- Get to Lunch Break at Bardot on Friday for a midday dance party in Miami
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Legendary The Do-Over Miami party arrives on Sunday!
- Could this be the Best Place to Get a Beer in Miami: Concrete Beach Brewery