Dumplings arrive downtown as Miss Yip opens a second location
Bring on the dumplings! Miss Yip Chinese Café opens a second location this month, bringing 4,000 square feet of Hong Kong style cuisine to Downtown Miami. Lincoln Road diners have been digging into spring rolls, salt & pepper calamari and Mongolian beef for years. The new restaurant’s highlights include delivery (Brickell to the Design District), a full bar and a weekend dim sum brunch. Peking duck is served in two courses – crispy duck skin shredded served with steamed crepes and stir-friend duck meat with vegetables.
Miss Yip Chinese Cafe
900 Biscayne Bay, Miami
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again