Dumplings arrive downtown as Miss Yip opens a second location
Miss Yip Chinese Cafe
900 Biscayne Bay, Miami
Bring on the dumplings! Miss Yip Chinese Café opens a second location this month, bringing 4,000 square feet of Hong Kong style cuisine to Downtown Miami. Lincoln Road diners have been digging into spring rolls, salt & pepper calamari and Mongolian beef for years. The new restaurant’s highlights include delivery (Brickell to the Design District), a full bar and a weekend dim sum brunch. Peking duck is served in two courses – crispy duck skin shredded served with steamed crepes and stir-friend duck meat with vegetables.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida