Dumplings arrive downtown as Miss Yip opens a second location
Bring on the dumplings! Miss Yip Chinese Café opens a second location this month, bringing 4,000 square feet of Hong Kong style cuisine to Downtown Miami. Lincoln Road diners have been digging into spring rolls, salt & pepper calamari and Mongolian beef for years. The new restaurant’s highlights include delivery (Brickell to the Design District), a full bar and a weekend dim sum brunch. Peking duck is served in two courses – crispy duck skin shredded served with steamed crepes and stir-friend duck meat with vegetables.
Miss Yip Chinese Cafe
900 Biscayne Bay, Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week