Dumplings arrive downtown as Miss Yip opens a second location
Miss Yip Chinese Cafe
900 Biscayne Bay, Miami
Bring on the dumplings! Miss Yip Chinese Café opens a second location this month, bringing 4,000 square feet of Hong Kong style cuisine to Downtown Miami. Lincoln Road diners have been digging into spring rolls, salt & pepper calamari and Mongolian beef for years. The new restaurant’s highlights include delivery (Brickell to the Design District), a full bar and a weekend dim sum brunch. Peking duck is served in two courses – crispy duck skin shredded served with steamed crepes and stir-friend duck meat with vegetables.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo