Dumplings arrive downtown as Miss Yip opens a second location
Miss Yip Chinese Cafe
900 Biscayne Bay, Miami
Bring on the dumplings! Miss Yip Chinese Café opens a second location this month, bringing 4,000 square feet of Hong Kong style cuisine to Downtown Miami. Lincoln Road diners have been digging into spring rolls, salt & pepper calamari and Mongolian beef for years. The new restaurant’s highlights include delivery (Brickell to the Design District), a full bar and a weekend dim sum brunch. Peking duck is served in two courses – crispy duck skin shredded served with steamed crepes and stir-friend duck meat with vegetables.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel