Miss Yip hosts its grand opening in Downtown Miami
Miss Yip Chinese Cafe
900 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Miss Yip celebrates the grand opening of its new Downtown Miami location Friday, Feb 18. Arrive at 4pm for a ribbon cutting ceremony with Mayor Thomas Regalado and Commissioner Marc Sarnoff then linger from 4-7pm for cocktails and Chinese snacks. RSVP required, email email@example.com.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo