Miss Yip hosts its grand opening in Downtown Miami
Miss Yip Chinese Cafe
900 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Miss Yip celebrates the grand opening of its new Downtown Miami location Friday, Feb 18. Arrive at 4pm for a ribbon cutting ceremony with Mayor Thomas Regalado and Commissioner Marc Sarnoff then linger from 4-7pm for cocktails and Chinese snacks. RSVP required, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month