Miss Yip hosts its grand opening in Downtown Miami
Miss Yip celebrates the grand opening of its new Downtown Miami location Friday, Feb 18. Arrive at 4pm for a ribbon cutting ceremony with Mayor Thomas Regalado and Commissioner Marc Sarnoff then linger from 4-7pm for cocktails and Chinese snacks. RSVP required, email email@example.com.
Miss Yip Chinese Cafe
900 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?
- Zika forces Lagunitas to cancel Miami Beer Circus in Wynwood