Down Under Wear
Summer is here! What's the mean? Time to tighten that tush and buy Aussie-made We Are Handsome swimwear.
Wombats, Foster's, kangaroos, Uggs, — all are synonomous with the Land of Oz.
Well, now Aussies can add bathing suits to their repertoire with their new line of bold, graphic swimwear and body suits by the name of We Are Handsome.
The inspiration? The elegant adventurism of the 1970s, '80s and '90s and never-before-seen on the swimwear market, We Are Handsome fuses striking, edgy retro designs with sexy-chic timeless shapes.
With a distinctive, visionary and, yes, cheeky point of view, We Are Handsome launched in Australia last November, immediately selling out at Australia's top boutiques, gaining a large and growing cult and celebrity following, and picking up mountains of press including Australian Harper's Bazaar and Vogue, all in its first four months.
Get that Down Under look by browsing over to www.wearehandsome.com.
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store