Down Under Wear
Summer is here! What's the mean? Time to tighten that tush and buy Aussie-made We Are Handsome swimwear.
Wombats, Foster's, kangaroos, Uggs, — all are synonomous with the Land of Oz.
Well, now Aussies can add bathing suits to their repertoire with their new line of bold, graphic swimwear and body suits by the name of We Are Handsome.
The inspiration? The elegant adventurism of the 1970s, '80s and '90s and never-before-seen on the swimwear market, We Are Handsome fuses striking, edgy retro designs with sexy-chic timeless shapes.
With a distinctive, visionary and, yes, cheeky point of view, We Are Handsome launched in Australia last November, immediately selling out at Australia's top boutiques, gaining a large and growing cult and celebrity following, and picking up mountains of press including Australian Harper's Bazaar and Vogue, all in its first four months.
Get that Down Under look by browsing over to www.wearehandsome.com.
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend