Dos Caminos Miami
"Haute Mexican" favorite Dos Caminos arrives in Fort Lauderdale this week
Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
1140 Seabreeze Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
Margaritas all around this Thursday (Jan 27) as the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel celebrates the grand opening of Dos Caminos. Feast on made to order guacamoleto, mahi mahi tacos and snapper ceviche while sipping tequila in the “spiced up” indoor/outdoor space. Fort Lauderdale marks the sixth location for Dos Caminos, including outposts in New York and Vegas.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida