Dos Caminos Miami
"Haute Mexican" favorite Dos Caminos arrives in Fort Lauderdale this week
Margaritas all around this Thursday (Jan 27) as the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel celebrates the grand opening of Dos Caminos. Feast on made to order guacamoleto, mahi mahi tacos and snapper ceviche while sipping tequila in the “spiced up” indoor/outdoor space. Fort Lauderdale marks the sixth location for Dos Caminos, including outposts in New York and Vegas.
Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
1140 Seabreeze Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week