Doré South Beach and another place is closed
Two summer closures
Miami Herald restaurant critic Victoria Pesce Elliott said Doré at The Ritz Carlton, South Beach was "ambitious" and "stunning." Unfortunately it wasn't enough. The restaurant is now closed. Also closed and probably to no one's concern is the vague Italian restaurant, La Suite, located next to Story night club. Said one restaurant insider, "It will be yet another cruel summer for clueless fools!"
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name