Doré South Beach and another place is closed
Two summer closures
Miami Herald restaurant critic Victoria Pesce Elliott said Doré at The Ritz Carlton, South Beach was "ambitious" and "stunning." Unfortunately it wasn't enough. The restaurant is now closed. Also closed and probably to no one's concern is the vague Italian restaurant, La Suite, located next to Story night club. Said one restaurant insider, "It will be yet another cruel summer for clueless fools!"
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami