Doré South Beach and another place is closed
Two summer closures
Miami Herald restaurant critic Victoria Pesce Elliott said Doré at The Ritz Carlton, South Beach was "ambitious" and "stunning." Unfortunately it wasn't enough. The restaurant is now closed. Also closed and probably to no one's concern is the vague Italian restaurant, La Suite, located next to Story night club. Said one restaurant insider, "It will be yet another cruel summer for clueless fools!"
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.