Doré South Beach and another place is closed
Two summer closures
Miami Herald restaurant critic Victoria Pesce Elliott said Doré at The Ritz Carlton, South Beach was "ambitious" and "stunning." Unfortunately it wasn't enough. The restaurant is now closed. Also closed and probably to no one's concern is the vague Italian restaurant, La Suite, located next to Story night club. Said one restaurant insider, "It will be yet another cruel summer for clueless fools!"
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23