Doré South Beach and another place is closed
Two summer closures
Miami Herald restaurant critic Victoria Pesce Elliott said Doré at The Ritz Carlton, South Beach was "ambitious" and "stunning." Unfortunately it wasn't enough. The restaurant is now closed. Also closed and probably to no one's concern is the vague Italian restaurant, La Suite, located next to Story night club. Said one restaurant insider, "It will be yet another cruel summer for clueless fools!"
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant