It's a free concert with Suenalo and Jahfe in Downtown Miami today, and you're invited.
It's a free concert series in Downtown Miami this Friday, Oct. 9, and you're invited. Unwind to the grooves of Suenalo and Jahfe after a busy work week at the Tina Hills Pavilion at Bayside Park.
Suenalo is a local Afro-Cuban band that blends sounds of Latin, R&B, Rock, and Hip-Hop. Jahfe is one of Miami's hottest roots reggae bands.
The concert is part of a series of events through April taking place on the second Friday of every month during sunset happy hour.
The cost is free, so just bring money for parking, food, and of course, beverages.
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- Coral Gables Art Cinema hosts Miami International Children’s Film Festival
- 'Frida: Unmasked' explores the life of famed artist Frida Kahlo
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 10-12
- Miami Broward One Carnival heads south to a new venue in Miami