It's a free concert with Suenalo and Jahfe in Downtown Miami today, and you're invited.
It's a free concert series in Downtown Miami this Friday, Oct. 9, and you're invited. Unwind to the grooves of Suenalo and Jahfe after a busy work week at the Tina Hills Pavilion at Bayside Park.
Suenalo is a local Afro-Cuban band that blends sounds of Latin, R&B, Rock, and Hip-Hop. Jahfe is one of Miami's hottest roots reggae bands.
The concert is part of a series of events through April taking place on the second Friday of every month during sunset happy hour.
The cost is free, so just bring money for parking, food, and of course, beverages.
See and Do
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6