It's a free concert with Suenalo and Jahfe in Downtown Miami today, and you're invited.
It's a free concert series in Downtown Miami this Friday, Oct. 9, and you're invited. Unwind to the grooves of Suenalo and Jahfe after a busy work week at the Tina Hills Pavilion at Bayside Park.
Suenalo is a local Afro-Cuban band that blends sounds of Latin, R&B, Rock, and Hip-Hop. Jahfe is one of Miami's hottest roots reggae bands.
The concert is part of a series of events through April taking place on the second Friday of every month during sunset happy hour.
The cost is free, so just bring money for parking, food, and of course, beverages.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists