It's a free concert with Suenalo and Jahfe in Downtown Miami today, and you're invited.
It's a free concert series in Downtown Miami this Friday, Oct. 9, and you're invited. Unwind to the grooves of Suenalo and Jahfe after a busy work week at the Tina Hills Pavilion at Bayside Park.
Suenalo is a local Afro-Cuban band that blends sounds of Latin, R&B, Rock, and Hip-Hop. Jahfe is one of Miami's hottest roots reggae bands.
The concert is part of a series of events through April taking place on the second Friday of every month during sunset happy hour.
The cost is free, so just bring money for parking, food, and of course, beverages.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida stages are hot in January
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 16-18
- Festival of Chocolate arrives in Miami this weekend