It's a free concert with Suenalo and Jahfe in Downtown Miami today, and you're invited.
It's a free concert series in Downtown Miami this Friday, Oct. 9, and you're invited. Unwind to the grooves of Suenalo and Jahfe after a busy work week at the Tina Hills Pavilion at Bayside Park.
Suenalo is a local Afro-Cuban band that blends sounds of Latin, R&B, Rock, and Hip-Hop. Jahfe is one of Miami's hottest roots reggae bands.
The concert is part of a series of events through April taking place on the second Friday of every month during sunset happy hour.
The cost is free, so just bring money for parking, food, and of course, beverages.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
- Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, in Miami Beach to show us how to be the alpha dog
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 14-16
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival offers sweet and juicy fun in South Dade
- What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Big Gus of Spike TV's "Tattoo Nightmares" brings the ink to Miami's TattooLaPalooza
- Sky Riders at Miami Seaquarium
- Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
- City Theatre's ‘Summer Shorts’ returns to the Arsht Center