Donald Trump: He's burning up
With foreclosure sales making up 39.7 percent of home sales in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties, there's nothing like someone coming to town and rubbing in the fact that the closest t...
With foreclosure sales making up 39.7 percent of home sales in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties, there's nothing like someone coming to town and rubbing in the fact that the closest thing he's ever come to foreclosure was on a golf course. Chapters 11 and 33? He's been there, but consider those war scars of the rich and famous.
To kickoff New Year's celebrations, Drake will be flown from Toronto to Miami on the Saint Crystal Jet as the brand celebrates its prelaunch at the W South Beach's big New Year's bash. During the party, Saint Crystal, the hot new sparkling vodka, will be supplying complimentary fizzy vodka shots all night long in their cabana. Sounds like Drake's got some competition.
Alexandre Arnault, son of LVMH honcho Bernard Arnault, took to the turntables Wednesday night at Mokai as, says our source, ``bottles of Dom Perignon flew through the crowd'' honoring ``DJ Double A'' and his new, uh, career.
Hosting the Wednesday grand opening of South Beach's new gay hotel, Lords South Beach, is a colorful crew, including designer Richie Rich and former socialite turned reality-show participant Tinsley Mortimer. Soundtrack will be provided by legendary drag queen Lady Bunny and DJ Tracy Young, no stranger to reality shows herself after a dalliance with Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kim Zolciak. Last but not least, Miami Mayor Tomás Regalado will host the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
On Our Radar
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami