Donald Trump: He's burning up
With foreclosure sales making up 39.7 percent of home sales in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties, there's nothing like someone coming to town and rubbing in the fact that the closest t...
With foreclosure sales making up 39.7 percent of home sales in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties, there's nothing like someone coming to town and rubbing in the fact that the closest thing he's ever come to foreclosure was on a golf course. Chapters 11 and 33? He's been there, but consider those war scars of the rich and famous.
To kickoff New Year's celebrations, Drake will be flown from Toronto to Miami on the Saint Crystal Jet as the brand celebrates its prelaunch at the W South Beach's big New Year's bash. During the party, Saint Crystal, the hot new sparkling vodka, will be supplying complimentary fizzy vodka shots all night long in their cabana. Sounds like Drake's got some competition.
Alexandre Arnault, son of LVMH honcho Bernard Arnault, took to the turntables Wednesday night at Mokai as, says our source, ``bottles of Dom Perignon flew through the crowd'' honoring ``DJ Double A'' and his new, uh, career.
Hosting the Wednesday grand opening of South Beach's new gay hotel, Lords South Beach, is a colorful crew, including designer Richie Rich and former socialite turned reality-show participant Tinsley Mortimer. Soundtrack will be provided by legendary drag queen Lady Bunny and DJ Tracy Young, no stranger to reality shows herself after a dalliance with Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kim Zolciak. Last but not least, Miami Mayor Tomás Regalado will host the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast