Don't look for Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez as a duo in Miami
All together now...awwwww. Frequent Miami visitors Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have ended their relationship, E! News was the first to report. The terrible news happened about a week. The reason was geography: just too much time apart. Gomez, 20, and Bieber, 18, confirmed they were dating in February and it seemed like a perfect match, with all that young fame and all. Breakup rumors dogged their entire relationship but this time it's for real, People confirms. We are sure they will rebound quickly. Gomez told The Miami Herald last year during a press junket for the princess movie Monte Carlo, that she was "very happy in all aspects" of her life.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'