Don't look for Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez as a duo in Miami
All together now...awwwww. Frequent Miami visitors Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have ended their relationship, E! News was the first to report. The terrible news happened about a week. The reason was geography: just too much time apart. Gomez, 20, and Bieber, 18, confirmed they were dating in February and it seemed like a perfect match, with all that young fame and all. Breakup rumors dogged their entire relationship but this time it's for real, People confirms. We are sure they will rebound quickly. Gomez told The Miami Herald last year during a press junket for the princess movie Monte Carlo, that she was "very happy in all aspects" of her life.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex