Don't look for Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez as a duo in Miami
All together now...awwwww. Frequent Miami visitors Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have ended their relationship, E! News was the first to report. The terrible news happened about a week. The reason was geography: just too much time apart. Gomez, 20, and Bieber, 18, confirmed they were dating in February and it seemed like a perfect match, with all that young fame and all. Breakup rumors dogged their entire relationship but this time it's for real, People confirms. We are sure they will rebound quickly. Gomez told The Miami Herald last year during a press junket for the princess movie Monte Carlo, that she was "very happy in all aspects" of her life.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event