Don't look for Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez as a duo in Miami
All together now...awwwww. Frequent Miami visitors Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have ended their relationship, E! News was the first to report. The terrible news happened about a week. The reason was geography: just too much time apart. Gomez, 20, and Bieber, 18, confirmed they were dating in February and it seemed like a perfect match, with all that young fame and all. Breakup rumors dogged their entire relationship but this time it's for real, People confirms. We are sure they will rebound quickly. Gomez told The Miami Herald last year during a press junket for the princess movie Monte Carlo, that she was "very happy in all aspects" of her life.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore