Don't look for Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez as a duo in Miami
All together now...awwwww. Frequent Miami visitors Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have ended their relationship, E! News was the first to report. The terrible news happened about a week. The reason was geography: just too much time apart. Gomez, 20, and Bieber, 18, confirmed they were dating in February and it seemed like a perfect match, with all that young fame and all. Breakup rumors dogged their entire relationship but this time it's for real, People confirms. We are sure they will rebound quickly. Gomez told The Miami Herald last year during a press junket for the princess movie Monte Carlo, that she was "very happy in all aspects" of her life.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami