Don't Blame it on the Alcohol
Blame it on Rio! Feast your eyes on some tres sexy swimwear at this fashion show.
Blame it on Rio Swim fashion Show
136 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Long, lean legs, tight tushes, come-hither looks — those Brazilians know a thing or two about being damn sexy.
And they sure know how to rock a bikini like no other.
Check out the Blame it on Rio swim fashion show by Martha Rey, Praia Beach Boutique, So Accesso and 1 on the District at Mansion on Friday, March 5th at midnight.
Plan on being green with envy.
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship