Don't Blame it on the Alcohol
Blame it on Rio! Feast your eyes on some tres sexy swimwear at this fashion show.
Long, lean legs, tight tushes, come-hither looks — those Brazilians know a thing or two about being damn sexy.
And they sure know how to rock a bikini like no other.
Check out the Blame it on Rio swim fashion show by Martha Rey, Praia Beach Boutique, So Accesso and 1 on the District at Mansion on Friday, March 5th at midnight.
Plan on being green with envy.
Blame it on Rio Swim fashion Show
136 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Nine places to shop in Coconut Grove that captures the neighborhood’s personality
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best