Don’t Pass Over Manischewitz Happy Hour
If you’re staying at a South Beach Group hotel, not only can you enjoy Passover Brunch, but Manischewitz goes happy hour.
From Tuesday, March 30th to Monday, April 5th, The Catalina Hotel will be hosting a Kosher Passover brunch that’s free for all South Beach Group hotel guests. So if you’re staying at Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, Hotel Chelsea, Chesterfield Hotel, Suites & Day Spa, Metropole South Beach, Hotel Shelley or Whitelaw Hotel, you’re in. And not only is your meal, Rabbi-blessed and served in the Zen garden, but menu items include everything from poached and smoked salmon, Matzoh Brie and Noodle Kugel to granola and fruit salad. The hotel will also be hosting a free Manischewitz wine happy hour from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily (So, break out the Riedel!)
Where: Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, 1732 -1756 Collins Ave., South Beach, 305-674-1160.
When: Starting Wednesday, March 31st from 9 a.m. to noon.
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea