Don’t Pass Over Manischewitz Happy Hour
If you’re staying at a South Beach Group hotel, not only can you enjoy Passover Brunch, but Manischewitz goes happy hour.
From Tuesday, March 30th to Monday, April 5th, The Catalina Hotel will be hosting a Kosher Passover brunch that’s free for all South Beach Group hotel guests. So if you’re staying at Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, Hotel Chelsea, Chesterfield Hotel, Suites & Day Spa, Metropole South Beach, Hotel Shelley or Whitelaw Hotel, you’re in. And not only is your meal, Rabbi-blessed and served in the Zen garden, but menu items include everything from poached and smoked salmon, Matzoh Brie and Noodle Kugel to granola and fruit salad. The hotel will also be hosting a free Manischewitz wine happy hour from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily (So, break out the Riedel!)
Where: Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, 1732 -1756 Collins Ave., South Beach, 305-674-1160.
When: Starting Wednesday, March 31st from 9 a.m. to noon.
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla