Don’t Pass Over Manischewitz Happy Hour
If you’re staying at a South Beach Group hotel, not only can you enjoy Passover Brunch, but Manischewitz goes happy hour.
From Tuesday, March 30th to Monday, April 5th, The Catalina Hotel will be hosting a Kosher Passover brunch that’s
free for all South Beach Group hotel guests. So if you’re staying at Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, Hotel Chelsea,
Chesterfield Hotel, Suites & Day Spa, Metropole South Beach, Hotel Shelley or Whitelaw Hotel, you’re in. And not
only is your meal, Rabbi-blessed and served in the Zen garden, but menu items include everything from poached and
smoked salmon, Matzoh Brie and Noodle Kugel to granola and fruit salad. The hotel will also be hosting a free
Manischewitz wine happy hour from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily (So, break out the Riedel!)
Where: Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, 1732 -1756 Collins Ave., South Beach, 305-674-1160.
When: Starting Wednesday, March 31st from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- Meet Botlr, Aloft Hotels's Robotic Butler, now serving guests at Aloft South Beach
- Miami Pet Friendly Hotel Guide
- The Family Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Sneak Peek: EAST Miami hotel to open at Brickell City Center Winter 2015
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami