Don’t Pass Over Manischewitz Happy Hour
If you’re staying at a South Beach Group hotel, not only can you enjoy Passover Brunch, but Manischewitz goes happy hour.
From Tuesday, March 30th to Monday, April 5th, The Catalina Hotel will be hosting a Kosher Passover brunch that’s
free for all South Beach Group hotel guests. So if you’re staying at Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, Hotel Chelsea,
Chesterfield Hotel, Suites & Day Spa, Metropole South Beach, Hotel Shelley or Whitelaw Hotel, you’re in. And not
only is your meal, Rabbi-blessed and served in the Zen garden, but menu items include everything from poached and
smoked salmon, Matzoh Brie and Noodle Kugel to granola and fruit salad. The hotel will also be hosting a free
Manischewitz wine happy hour from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily (So, break out the Riedel!)
Where: Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, 1732 -1756 Collins Ave., South Beach, 305-674-1160.
When: Starting Wednesday, March 31st from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction
- Hilton Bentley South Beach Reveals Multi-Million Dollar Renovated Penthouse
- Winter Hotel Packages in Miami
- Miami Hotel Personality: Thomas Meding of sbe Entertainment Group
- Miami Hotel Personality: Marc Lawrence of Angler's Hotel