Domenico Vacca Moves
Fashion House Domenico Vacca leaves Bal Harbour Shops and opens a new store at The Setai South Beach.
Domenico Vacca is making an exodus from Bal Harbour Shops and opened a store inside the five-star Setai Hotel in South Beach. "After 5 years at Bal Harbour Shops as number one men's brand for sales for square foot when landlord asked us to move to another location and build a new store for no reason we felt Bal Harbour Shops was no longer the right place for us. Soon we found out that Louis Vuitton. Fendi, Dior, Hermes, Cartier and many other brands decided to leave the mall as well Domenico Vacca says.
Domenico Vacca opened an intimate boutique in the lobby of the Setai Hotel during Art Basel Miami registering sky-high sales. "In the first two weeks our new store at the Setai Hotel sold 300 percent more than what we sold at our store at Bal Harbour Shops in the same period in 2010 — and our new store at the Setai Hotel is five times smaller than our store at Bal Harbour Shops!!" Vacca adds.
Domenico Vacca store at the Setai Hotel offers the brand ready to wear men's and women's clothing and accessories collection plus the full custom made program that the brand is known for with a choice of more than 2,000 fabrics for jackets, suits, shirts and a large selection of exotic skins for handbags, accessories and shoes.
Domenico Vacca at The Setai South Beach
2001 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills