Dolphin Mall Additions
This fall, Dolphin Mall will soon be one of the first shopping centers in the country to feature The Outlet Store, Bloomingdale’s.
11401 Northwest 12th Street, Miami
Bloomies buffs, what’s better than a Bloomingdale’s sale?
An outlet store, that’s what.
Ready or not, Dolphin Mall will soon be one of the first shopping centers in the country to feature The Outlet Store, Bloomingdale’s. The 25,000 square-foot store will boast Bloomies booty (apparel, accessories, shoes, jewelry, handbags and intimate apparel). The highly anticipated shop is under construction and has pland of opening in late fall 2010 in the mall’s Moda district.
Also new to Dolphin Mall? A Gap Factory Store. Expect 30 percent savings from the much-loved label.
Both stores join the newly face-lifted Forever 21 which recently unveiled a 42,000 square-foot store in Moda 4.
Change is good.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28