Dolphin Mall Additions
This fall, Dolphin Mall will soon be one of the first shopping centers in the country to feature The Outlet Store, Bloomingdale’s.
11401 Northwest 12th Street, Miami
Bloomies buffs, what’s better than a Bloomingdale’s sale?
An outlet store, that’s what.
Ready or not, Dolphin Mall will soon be one of the first shopping centers in the country to feature The Outlet Store, Bloomingdale’s. The 25,000 square-foot store will boast Bloomies booty (apparel, accessories, shoes, jewelry, handbags and intimate apparel). The highly anticipated shop is under construction and has pland of opening in late fall 2010 in the mall’s Moda district.
Also new to Dolphin Mall? A Gap Factory Store. Expect 30 percent savings from the much-loved label.
Both stores join the newly face-lifted Forever 21 which recently unveiled a 42,000 square-foot store in Moda 4.
Change is good.
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers