Dolphin Anthony Fasano spearheads anti hunger event
With Boost Mobile
On Tuesday, 11 a.m to 1 p.m. meet a football player and feel good about doing something positive for the holidays.
Boost Mobile has teamed up with Miami Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano and Feeding South Florida.
Boost will donate $8,000 to Feeding South Florida in recognition of Anthony Fasano’s (#80) dedication to the Miami community. The donation will go towards Feeding South Florida’s mission of distributing food and groceries through its network of not-for-profit organizations, educating the public about the issue, and engaging the community in the fight to end hunger. For every resident who participates, a meal will be donated to a child.
Fasano will be on hand to distribute free lunch from food truck Ms. Cheezious.
Where: Bayfront Park (across the street from the Intercontinental Hotel)
On Our Radar
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert