Dolphin Anthony Fasano spearheads anti hunger event
With Boost Mobile
On Tuesday, 11 a.m to 1 p.m. meet a football player and feel good about doing something positive for the holidays.
Boost Mobile has teamed up with Miami Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano and Feeding South Florida.
Boost will donate $8,000 to Feeding South Florida in recognition of Anthony Fasano’s (#80) dedication to the Miami community. The donation will go towards Feeding South Florida’s mission of distributing food and groceries through its network of not-for-profit organizations, educating the public about the issue, and engaging the community in the fight to end hunger. For every resident who participates, a meal will be donated to a child.
Fasano will be on hand to distribute free lunch from food truck Ms. Cheezious.
Where: Bayfront Park (across the street from the Intercontinental Hotel)
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails