Dolphin Anthony Fasano spearheads anti hunger event
With Boost Mobile
On Tuesday, 11 a.m to 1 p.m. meet a football player and feel good about doing something positive for the holidays.
Boost Mobile has teamed up with Miami Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano and Feeding South Florida.
Boost will donate $8,000 to Feeding South Florida in recognition of Anthony Fasano’s (#80) dedication to the Miami community. The donation will go towards Feeding South Florida’s mission of distributing food and groceries through its network of not-for-profit organizations, educating the public about the issue, and engaging the community in the fight to end hunger. For every resident who participates, a meal will be donated to a child.
Fasano will be on hand to distribute free lunch from food truck Ms. Cheezious.
Where: Bayfront Park (across the street from the Intercontinental Hotel)
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market