Dolphin Anthony Fasano spearheads anti hunger event
With Boost Mobile
On Tuesday, 11 a.m to 1 p.m. meet a football player and feel good about doing something positive for the holidays.
Boost Mobile has teamed up with Miami Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano and Feeding South Florida.
Boost will donate $8,000 to Feeding South Florida in recognition of Anthony Fasano’s (#80) dedication to the Miami community. The donation will go towards Feeding South Florida’s mission of distributing food and groceries through its network of not-for-profit organizations, educating the public about the issue, and engaging the community in the fight to end hunger. For every resident who participates, a meal will be donated to a child.
Fasano will be on hand to distribute free lunch from food truck Ms. Cheezious.
Where: Bayfront Park (across the street from the Intercontinental Hotel)
On Our Radar
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel