Dolphin Anthony Fasano spearheads anti hunger event
With Boost Mobile
On Tuesday, 11 a.m to 1 p.m. meet a football player and feel good about doing something positive for the holidays.
Boost Mobile has teamed up with Miami Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano and Feeding South Florida.
Boost will donate $8,000 to Feeding South Florida in recognition of Anthony Fasano’s (#80) dedication to the Miami community. The donation will go towards Feeding South Florida’s mission of distributing food and groceries through its network of not-for-profit organizations, educating the public about the issue, and engaging the community in the fight to end hunger. For every resident who participates, a meal will be donated to a child.
Fasano will be on hand to distribute free lunch from food truck Ms. Cheezious.
Where: Bayfront Park (across the street from the Intercontinental Hotel)
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting