The Midtown door marks the canine-and-feline-fancying boutique’s third store joining its sister locations on Lincoln Road and Miracle Mile.
Dog Bar Midtown Miami
3301 N.E. First Avenue, Miami; (786) 837-0904
The lowdown: Four-legged fanatics, listen up: Dog Bar just opened shop in Midtown Miami. The Midtown door marks the canine-and-feline-fancying boutique’s third store joining its sister locations on Lincoln Road and Miracle Mile.
Owned by Michele and Steven Cohen, Steven says, “The Dog Bar is a Miami institution, bringing the latest and greatest dog and cat accessories to the privileged pet since ‘96. We also pride ourselves on having the largest selection of natural and raw food diets in South Florida and are a trusted source for nutritional guidance to make your pet the healthiest it can be.”
The ‘hood: Sandwiched between The Cheese Course and Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, the Dog Bar calls on-the-up-and-up Midtown Miami home.
The ambience: Furry friends are welcome as water bowls and treats are on hand. The boutique is brimming with dog and cat merchandise amongst modern décor.
Highlights: Best sellers include holistic dog foods and treats, collars, T-shirts, dog travel totes and beds. Get your paws on Paul Frank dog collar charms ($13), Anderson wooden dog bowls ($30), Le Corbusier-style contemporary dog sofas (from $250) and more.
The owner says: “We have everything you’d love if you were dog,” Steven adds.
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District