The Midtown door marks the canine-and-feline-fancying boutique’s third store joining its sister locations on Lincoln Road and Miracle Mile.
The lowdown: Four-legged fanatics, listen up: Dog Bar just opened shop in Midtown Miami. The Midtown door marks the canine-and-feline-fancying boutique’s third store joining its sister locations on Lincoln Road and Miracle Mile.
Owned by Michele and Steven Cohen, Steven says, “The Dog Bar is a Miami institution, bringing the latest and greatest dog and cat accessories to the privileged pet since ‘96. We also pride ourselves on having the largest selection of natural and raw food diets in South Florida and are a trusted source for nutritional guidance to make your pet the healthiest it can be.”
The ‘hood: Sandwiched between The Cheese Course and Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, the Dog Bar calls on-the-up-and-up Midtown Miami home.
The ambience: Furry friends are welcome as water bowls and treats are on hand. The boutique is brimming with dog and cat merchandise amongst modern décor.
Highlights: Best sellers include holistic dog foods and treats, collars, T-shirts, dog travel totes and beds. Get your paws on Paul Frank dog collar charms ($13), Anderson wooden dog bowls ($30), Le Corbusier-style contemporary dog sofas (from $250) and more.
The owner says: “We have everything you’d love if you were dog,” Steven adds.
Dog Bar Midtown Miami
3301 N.E. First Avenue, Miami; (786) 837-0904
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood