Italian made Dodo Jewelry recently opened its first United States location in Aventura Mall.
Being a dodo head isn’t always a bad thing.
Case in point: Dodo Jewelry is way adorable — a good thing, most definitely.
And lucky for Miamians, Dodo Jewelry recently opened its first United States location in Aventura Mall. Already huge in Europe, this Italian jewelry brand has been coveted for 15 years through its whimsical and fun demeanor as well as for its ability to be worn by all regardless of age or gender.
Dodo pieces are meant to be collected, given as presents of love or friendship. Vibrantly colored, fun and inspired by nature, the boutique beckons guests with its bright disposition.
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills