Do you want to be an extra on TV's Magic City?
They need people
Now's your chance to shine.
The Starz television series "Magic City" shooting in Miami and starring Jeffrey Dean Morgan is seeking paid extras for Season 2.
Note: This production takes place in the 1950's. You will be required to come in for a paid fitting and a possible retro haircut before you are booked.
The roles are as follows, according to Bill Marinella Casting:
MEN: Handsome or character types, ages 18-65. Fresh Faces will be given preference. If you have worked as an employee or a police officer don't bother. Put "FRESH MEN" in subject line.
LINGERIE WOMEN: Attractive Women, ages 18-30, good bodies, leggy, comfortable with 1950's style lingerie, showing midriff, and see-through tops. Put "LINGERIE" in subject line. This role pays more money, since the lingerie will be see-through.
BURLY THUGS: Men who are character types with some girth. Ages 35-55. Beefy looking guys. Good shape. Should have some athletic experience. Can play dead well. Put "THUGS" in subject line.
CONGRESSIONAL AIDES: Caucasian men & women, ages 18-26, slender, uppity types. Put "AIDE" in subject line.
To be considered send an email with the below information to Mc2extras@gmail.com Include the following information: Name Age Contact Phone Number Email Height Weight Waist Inseam Shoe Jacket Blouse/Dress Size Please email three (3) current snapshots of the following angles. NO PROFESSIONAL PICTURES. Make sure photos are well lit and of only yourself. 1.) Waist Up picture 2.) Head & Shoulder picture 3.) Full body shot, head to toe.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami