Do you want to be an extra on TV's Magic City?
They need people
Now's your chance to shine.
The Starz television series "Magic City" shooting in Miami and starring Jeffrey Dean Morgan is seeking paid extras for Season 2.
Note: This production takes place in the 1950's. You will be required to come in for a paid fitting and a possible retro haircut before you are booked.
The roles are as follows, according to Bill Marinella Casting:
MEN: Handsome or character types, ages 18-65. Fresh Faces will be given preference. If you have worked as an employee or a police officer don't bother. Put "FRESH MEN" in subject line.
LINGERIE WOMEN: Attractive Women, ages 18-30, good bodies, leggy, comfortable with 1950's style lingerie, showing midriff, and see-through tops. Put "LINGERIE" in subject line. This role pays more money, since the lingerie will be see-through.
BURLY THUGS: Men who are character types with some girth. Ages 35-55. Beefy looking guys. Good shape. Should have some athletic experience. Can play dead well. Put "THUGS" in subject line.
CONGRESSIONAL AIDES: Caucasian men & women, ages 18-26, slender, uppity types. Put "AIDE" in subject line.
To be considered send an email with the below information to Mc2extras@gmail.com Include the following information: Name Age Contact Phone Number Email Height Weight Waist Inseam Shoe Jacket Blouse/Dress Size Please email three (3) current snapshots of the following angles. NO PROFESSIONAL PICTURES. Make sure photos are well lit and of only yourself. 1.) Waist Up picture 2.) Head & Shoulder picture 3.) Full body shot, head to toe.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika