Do you want to be in an Alicia Keys video?
Of course you do
BlackBerry’s newly appointed Global Creative Director Alicia Keys is giving fans in Miami a chance to be featured in her “Set the World on Fire” show March 23 at the AmericanAirlines Arena. Fans can submit pictures of themselves through the BlackBerry Keep Moving Hub at http://keepmoving.blackberry.com/desktop/en/us/home.html. The pictures will then be used to make a music video for Keys’ song Hallelujah, which will be played during the concert. Deadline for submissions is Monday.
On Our Radar
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace