Do you want to be in an Alicia Keys video?
Of course you do
BlackBerry’s newly appointed Global Creative Director Alicia Keys is giving fans in Miami a chance to be featured in her “Set the World on Fire” show March 23 at the AmericanAirlines Arena. Fans can submit pictures of themselves through the BlackBerry Keep Moving Hub at http://keepmoving.blackberry.com/desktop/en/us/home.html. The pictures will then be used to make a music video for Keys’ song Hallelujah, which will be played during the concert. Deadline for submissions is Monday.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie