Do you want to be in an Alicia Keys video?
Of course you do
BlackBerry’s newly appointed Global Creative Director Alicia Keys is giving fans in Miami a chance to be featured in her “Set the World on Fire” show March 23 at the AmericanAirlines Arena. Fans can submit pictures of themselves through the BlackBerry Keep Moving Hub at http://keepmoving.blackberry.com/desktop/en/us/home.html. The pictures will then be used to make a music video for Keys’ song Hallelujah, which will be played during the concert. Deadline for submissions is Monday.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too