Do you want to be in an Alicia Keys video?
Of course you do
BlackBerry’s newly appointed Global Creative Director Alicia Keys is giving fans in Miami a chance to be featured in her “Set the World on Fire” show March 23 at the AmericanAirlines Arena. Fans can submit pictures of themselves through the BlackBerry Keep Moving Hub at http://keepmoving.blackberry.com/desktop/en/us/home.html. The pictures will then be used to make a music video for Keys’ song Hallelujah, which will be played during the concert. Deadline for submissions is Monday.
On Our Radar
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too