Do you want to be in an Alicia Keys video?
Of course you do
BlackBerry’s newly appointed Global Creative Director Alicia Keys is giving fans in Miami a chance to be featured in her “Set the World on Fire” show March 23 at the AmericanAirlines Arena. Fans can submit pictures of themselves through the BlackBerry Keep Moving Hub at http://keepmoving.blackberry.com/desktop/en/us/home.html. The pictures will then be used to make a music video for Keys’ song Hallelujah, which will be played during the concert. Deadline for submissions is Monday.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails