Do Hotel Spas Charge Too Much?
Is it possible for you and a loved one to enjoy a luxury spa package at a swank Miami hotel?
So, your budget is $400 (including gratuity, parking and tax). Can you and a loved one enjoy a luxury spa package at a swank Miami hotel? My girlfriend set this investigation in motion having asked me to recommend a hotel where she can enjoy a lush spa package with her mom. “I don’t want a $200 massage,” she said. “I want mom to enjoy at least three services.” It’s a tall order, but I’m up for the challenge. My first thought: The Biltmore. A couple years ago, friends purchased a spa package that included the Chardonnay scrub, and it was sublime. But it’s also $180. Went to W Fort Lauderdale and we checked out Bliss, and while looks can be deceiving, the muted-house music, jarringly bright, blue and white décor and ten-year- old, infomercial-sounding receptionist weren’t impressive. The Setai is doing a two-service spa package complete with Mediterranean lunch, so maybe, we’ll try that. Come on, Guys. Do you really think these 100-adjective, $250 facials are worth it? Or are those of us of the financially-impaired persuasion, hating?
- SBE to debut The Redbury South Beach in time for Art Basel
- Art Basel Miami Beach Hotel Guide
- InterContinental Miami Hotel is Searching for their Next "Dancing Girl"
- Resorts World Bimini Creates New Ways to Explore the Storied Bahamian Islands
- A peek at the menu at the upcoming Metropolitan by COMO, Miami Beach
- The Band Perry Arrives at Fontainebleau Miami Beach for Dinner and a Show
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Presents 2nd Annual Lapis Spa Wellness Series
- Hotel Victor South Beach Reopens After Renovations Under Independent Management
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Goes Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Fall Specials at South Florida's Top Resorts