DJ Sasha gets drenched while launching new music service
Nokia has just launched a free music streaming service, called appropriately Nokia Music in the USA. It's a "mobile experience," that provides a way to discover and enjoy tunes. You'll get access to over 150 playlists spanning pretty much all genres, or create your own playlists.
To celebrate the launch of the service, Nokia Music enlisted legendary house music DJ and producer Sasha. The show was a VIP event Thursday night at the very cool SLS Hotel.
The early rumblings of Hurricane Sandy may have been passing through Miami that evening, but rapper Trina wasn’t about to let the storm keep her from partying with the international house music superstar at the Miami launch.
A spy told Scene in the Tropic's Lesley Abravanel: “Trina had to work hard to keep from getting drenched on her way to Hyde Beach at SLS, where Sasha performed, but managed to show up dry and looking beautiful to dance the night away.”
On Our Radar
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star
- Gwen Stefani helps kid who was bullied during concert