DJ Sasha gets drenched while launching new music service
Nokia has just launched a free music streaming service, called appropriately Nokia Music in the USA. It's a "mobile experience," that provides a way to discover and enjoy tunes. You'll get access to over 150 playlists spanning pretty much all genres, or create your own playlists.
To celebrate the launch of the service, Nokia Music enlisted legendary house music DJ and producer Sasha. The show was a VIP event Thursday night at the very cool SLS Hotel.
The early rumblings of Hurricane Sandy may have been passing through Miami that evening, but rapper Trina wasn’t about to let the storm keep her from partying with the international house music superstar at the Miami launch.
A spy told Scene in the Tropic's Lesley Abravanel: “Trina had to work hard to keep from getting drenched on her way to Hyde Beach at SLS, where Sasha performed, but managed to show up dry and looking beautiful to dance the night away.”
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision