DJ Sasha gets drenched while launching new music service
Nokia has just launched a free music streaming service, called appropriately Nokia Music in the USA. It's a "mobile experience," that provides a way to discover and enjoy tunes. You'll get access to over 150 playlists spanning pretty much all genres, or create your own playlists.
To celebrate the launch of the service, Nokia Music enlisted legendary house music DJ and producer Sasha. The show was a VIP event Thursday night at the very cool SLS Hotel.
The early rumblings of Hurricane Sandy may have been passing through Miami that evening, but rapper Trina wasn’t about to let the storm keep her from partying with the international house music superstar at the Miami launch.
A spy told Scene in the Tropic's Lesley Abravanel: “Trina had to work hard to keep from getting drenched on her way to Hyde Beach at SLS, where Sasha performed, but managed to show up dry and looking beautiful to dance the night away.”
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach