DJ Khaled “Welcome to Miami” at BED
DJ Khaled “Welcome to Miami” spring break event at B.E.D
“We the best”, DJ Khaled’s famous line that he continuously spits every time he’s on the mic. He’s one of most recognized MC’s there is, over the years he has become an international star, producing music, dropping mix-tapes, discovering new talent; but no matter what, he is true to his roots, never forgetting his hometown, the beautiful city of Miami.
Tonight he’s kicking off Spring Break with an all-star bash at the newly renovated club B.E.D. Join DJ Khaled and his friends for a “Welcome to Miami” mid week event featuring some of hip-hop’s finest. Everyone is invited to join in on the fun as Miami is taken over by rambunctious spring breakers looking to de-stress from all their classes. Ladies are in free with RSVP until 11:30pm and dinner reservations are available starting at 8pm. The sun’s out, the weather’s great, the time is right to welcome everyone to Miami!
- For RSVP email: info@BEDmiami.com
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Florida band Anberlin says goodbye at Vans Warped Tour
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach