DJ Khaled “Welcome to Miami” at BED
DJ Khaled “Welcome to Miami” spring break event at B.E.D
“We the best”, DJ Khaled’s famous line that he continuously spits every time he’s on the mic. He’s one of most recognized MC’s there is, over the years he has become an international star, producing music, dropping mix-tapes, discovering new talent; but no matter what, he is true to his roots, never forgetting his hometown, the beautiful city of Miami.
Tonight he’s kicking off Spring Break with an all-star bash at the newly renovated club B.E.D. Join DJ Khaled and his friends for a “Welcome to Miami” mid week event featuring some of hip-hop’s finest. Everyone is invited to join in on the fun as Miami is taken over by rambunctious spring breakers looking to de-stress from all their classes. Ladies are in free with RSVP until 11:30pm and dinner reservations are available starting at 8pm. The sun’s out, the weather’s great, the time is right to welcome everyone to Miami!
- For RSVP email: info@BEDmiami.com
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator