DJ Epps Birthday Block Party
DJ Epps is celebrating his birthday with the ultimate block party hosted by the BEAT's Prince Markee Dee with performances by Pretty Ricky, Black Dada, Grindmode, Cool & Dre, Anthony Bless, and more.
Miami’s own DJ Epps is celebrating his birthday this week and he’s doing it up BIG with a whole day of celebrating starting off with a Block Party that kicks off at noon followed by a ridiculous after party at Cameo. This isn’t your ordinary neighborhood block party, it’s more like a mini-concert with LIVE performances by Black Dada, JT Money, Mecca, Grindmode, Pretty Ricky, Cool & Dre, along with up and coming hip-hop superstar Anthony Bless, and many more. The BEAT’s own Prince Markie Dee along with Razor, Ryan da Lion, Larry Dog and Slim will host this all-star hip-hop event.
If you don’t know who Anthony Bless is, you definitely need to put him on your radar. I've had a chance to see him perform before and I have to say is I was quite impressed, he has a smooth R&B voice that can seduce any lady, but can go hard when it comes to cyphering to some of the sickest beats around. Born in NY and raised in Miami, he’s a model, an actor, and an amazing vocalist. An artist is on the rise, doing big things and making his mark in the music scene. He believes, “Quality is never an accident; it is the result of passion and hard work”, this definitely shows with the amount of time he spends in the studio working on his craft. Get to know Anthony Bless and see him perform LIVE Sunday, April 25th at the biggest block party of the year.
Fast Cars, food, drinks, and music; what more do you need? Check out some of the hottest rides while dancing to music by DJ’s Nasty, Young Cee, Killa Mike, Da Mummy, Greo, and Slick. Epps is going hard for his birthday celebration and wants everyone to be a part of it. Admission is only $10 for adults and kids get in free. There’s going to be a car and bike show, a bounce house, a dunking booth, and so many free giveaways its crazy. A portion of all the proceeds from the Epps Birthday Block Party will go to the DO THE RIGHT THING PROGRAM, which recognizes and rewards Miami youth for their exemplary behavior, accomplishments and good deeds.
It’s summer time; get out of the house, and head to the biggest block party of the year. Help make this a birthday that Epps will never forget, it all starts at noon at the Chop Shop.
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series